Starfinder Playlist

LFG Looking for lvl 15-20 campaign willing to pay

just what it said i have played D&D 3.5 and 5e alot and some pathfinder and 1 starfinder campaign but seems just as we start getting really powerful the game ends i have rarely played beyond lvl 15 and i always wonted to

I am running a level 18 5e campaign; heading for 20+, since FG doesn't limit PCs to 20th level. The Champions of the Four Elements seek to thwart Tharizdun from escaping prison in the Abyss. The Fire Champion is vacant and has historically been a ranged warrior (Ranger/Blood Hunter), but we keep losing the player that hold the Weapon of Might known as The Quiver of Fire. We play Sundays at 7 PM Eastern (-5 UTC) until 10-11 PM. If you don't mind literally playing with Fire, perhaps this might be your game. We're fighting giants right now, but will be looking to kill a Kraken and take an Earth Elemental Command ring from Granny Nightshade. If you can't stand playing in Greyhawk, as opposed to Forgotten Realms, perhaps not your game. Your class and race are your choice; I've learned to be more flexible, but I'm committed to this PC representing the Flame. If you like RP, epic combats against god-like beings (and perhaps gods themselves), please message me.

This was the cut scene before our game two weeks ago.
    "The campfire crackles as three figures of varying height enter the circle of light. Sumami eyes the two newcomers suspiciously as Piano introduces them. The general agreement is that the Quiver wanted to be found as the story of the convulsing Purple Worm is recounted. As soon as Sumami hears that Ulric was a marine, a knot-tying contest is joined. Sumami and Ulric swiftly pace through the Seamen’s Challenge; eight knots in two minutes; best time wins. En Passant, the Sword of Time, keeps time, unbidden. The two former Marines have seven knots each lined up: the Sheepshank Cinch, Sheepshank, Anchor Hitch, Clove Hitch, Cleat Hitch, Figure Eight, and Bowline. As they work Square Knot, Julius throws down his Square; the others are lined up in a row beside. Ulric and Sumami scoff at the Swashbuckler. Ulric and Julius served on the same ship, but at different times. They fondly remember Captain Gavlin Peabody. Wine is shared, and tobacco for some, as the next step is planned."

Thread Information