DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 25 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I'm just curious how I can put my extensions in Forge to keep those who use it up to date.
    Apply to be a crafter. There is a link on the top right corner (I think, since I've already applied and been accepted I now have a different link). Fill out the forms there, note that you are effectively setting up a business and partnership with SmiteWorks. Then once approved you will have a Mange Craft link.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

NIT: The URL is forge.fantasygrounds.com but the title of the page is "Fantasy Grounds Workshop", but should probably be "Fantasy Grounds Forge" for consistency.

Also, I assume there will eventually be a Forge menu item in the top-level menu of the FG web site, but hasn't been added yet because this is still early-access?

Not sure if it's a bug or just a temporary blip during the approvement process, but an hour or two ago I submitted an extension and a module that were both pending approval.

Just checked back in and now when I click on those items in my Inventory, instead of the page where I was able to edit the descriptions and upload files, I just get "Item Not Found".

Here's a link to one of them: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/79/view

Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    Not sure if it's a bug or just a temporary blip during the approvement process, but an hour or two ago I submitted an extension and a module that were both pending approval.

Just checked back in and now when I click on those items in my Inventory, instead of the page where I was able to edit the descriptions and upload files, I just get "Item Not Found".

Here's a link to one of them: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/79/view
    When you click on that in the inventory, then you open its shop page. After the approval of a mod/ext/... it won't be automatically in the shop until you tell the forge so Since you probably did not yet do this, there is no shop page and therefore nothing found

Click instead on "Manage Craft" where you should be able to say what build is on the live or test server etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    When you click on that in the inventory, then you open its shop page. After the approval of a mod/ext/... it won't be automatically in the shop until you tell the forge so

Click instead of "Manage Craft" where you should be able to say what build is on the live or test server etc.
    I'm an idiot. Went to the wrong place when I came back to check on it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    Went to the wrong place when I came back to check on it. Thanks!
    You're welcome

Is there a reason the forge is using a pseudo currency? Can you pay/add money in more exact amounts? For example, the one paid option present as of this moment is 600 gold AKA $6. As is, you can only spend $25 or two separate $5 gold purchases to get enough gold to buy it. Whatever excess gold you have is essentially money you didn't intend to spend on the store now.

Any plan to have more readable product ids show up in the updater? Having just GUIDs in there makes it impossible to tell what was updated (granted, most of the time knowing what was updated isn't super important, but with existing store products you can at least make an inference based on the product id).

Yes so now we wait until we can spend the exact amount of gold on stuff we want before we buy

Quote Originally Posted by Dudin View Post
    Is there a reason the forge is using a pseudo currency? Can you pay/add money in more exact amounts? For example, the one paid option present as of this moment is 600 gold AKA $6. As is, you can only spend $25 or two separate $5 gold purchases to get enough gold to buy it. Whatever excess gold you have is essentially money you didn't intend to spend on the store now.
    This becomes even more annoying when you look at prices like 599 tokens...

Thread Information