5E Character Create Playlist

Gauging interest (looking for players for a future game)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I've got my players, thank you to all who showed interest ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FG License: Will have ultimate before the game starts
    Game System: Pathfinder 1E or D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central
    Day of week and time: Friday 8pm CST
    If new game, planned start date: looking to start some time mid to late august
    Planned Duration & Frequency: trying to do weekly

Text or Voice: both but primary voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30/70
    Number of Players in-game & needed: 1 player already slotted, looking for at least 3 but no more than 5
    Character starting level: 1st level

Details of your scenario: So let me start by saying that this is a future game, nothing is written in stone yet but I am seeing if there is any interest for players, I am looking for people ages 15+, I will be running the game with my daughter as a player and do not mind other kids her age joining, I am not sure if I want to use pathfinder 1E or D&D 5e, I am going to be picking up the books starting in august so I was thinking I might want to get players and see where their interest stands if they would prefer D&D or pathfinder, I plan to run a simple dungeon crawl and then maybe pick up a module/campaign setting if the players want to take part in something like that, so if you do not mind signing up for a game that will have some wait time and are alright with playing with new players/younger players feel free to message me, I can be reached on discord at Erebos#9563

Edit: I will likely be leaning more in the direction of Pathfinder 1E just cause I know the system and have run games with it before
    Last edited by Darriss; July 20th, 2021 at 03:44.

my experience tells me to lean heavily toward 5e... so much smoother on FG. If you have any openings (I do realize you put closed) in future I'd be interested.
    Thx, Buck

Thread Information