STAR TREK 2d20

Exhaustion and NPCs

So, I know there is an exhaustion effect you can apply, but is there any parsable text you can write for NPCs for it? To have them be able to apply it in the same way as "knocked prone" or "is stunned".

Blog Entries
    I believe the answer is no. A quick look at the wiki says this;
    The parser will recognise all of the standard conditions listed in the PHB at appendix A except for exhaustion.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...and+Encounters

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I believe the answer is no. A quick look at the wiki says this;

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...and+Encounters
    Ah, thanks for the quick answer, I had found the EXHAUSTION effect in the effects page, but I know that the NPCs run on using a parser system instead, and don't have access to those effects.

Blog Entries
    That page I linked has the phrases that can be parsed for actions/effects. See the sub-section on NPC Actions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If you get my Exhausted extension in the forge you can write in the npc sheet the target is exhaustion and it will parse and act like all the other conditions
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; July 22nd, 2021 at 17:23.

Thread Information