5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Items in the inventory that I give weights do not add up and populate total weight.
    Last edited by Elihu; April 21st, 2022 at 15:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    Items in the inventory that I give weights do not add up and populate total weight.
    Ensure that you have the current version installed. This was a recent fix to cater for a CoreRPG change to inventory and encumbrance calculations.
    Current version: 0.4
    Fix - replace deprecated ActorManager.getActor
    Fix - support modified inventory management
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Ensure that you have the current version installed. This was a recent fix to cater for a CoreRPG change to inventory and encumbrance calculations.
    Current version: 0.4
    Fix - replace deprecated ActorManager.getActor
    Fix - support modified inventory management
    I am using 0.4, The total weight stays at 0 and my load is at 0, regardless of what items or weights of items placed in inventory. Maybe there is something I'm doing wrong, the items themselves, settings, party sheet, combat tracker?

See Image Error says: Script Error: [string "inventorylist"]:1: attempt to index global 'CharEncumbranceManager' (a nil value) Database Notice: Campaign saved.

no weight.png
    Last edited by Elihu; April 22nd, 2022 at 05:35.

Looks like something's broken the functionality again. I'll have to have another look.

I am using 0.4, The total weight stays at 0 and my load is at 0, regardless of what items or weights of items placed in inventory. Maybe there is something I'm doing wrong, the items themselves, settings, party sheet, combat tracker?

See Image Error says: Script Error: [string "inventorylist"]:1: attempt to index global 'CharEncumbranceManager' (a nil value) Database Notice: Campaign saved.

no weight.png
    I've just tried replicating this in the CoreRPG fix version (FG Unity 4.1.16) and updating to 4.1.17. Both are working.
    What is your Fantasy Grounds version number?

I've attached the previous version (0.3) in case you need to revert back to the previous method of inventory calculation, though it's likely to need an older CoreRPG as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Valarian; April 23rd, 2022 at 11:08.

I am using 3.3.15 ULTIMATE. I don't have Unity.

I just ran the file you posted v 0.3 and the inventory is working correctly. Does this mean that users that don't have Unity should stick with 0.3? Do you know of any functionality I will not have now? Also thank you for responding to my issues.
    Last edited by Elihu; April 23rd, 2022 at 22:19.

It's going to be difficult to maintain backward compatibility with FG Classic as things progress. Currently, there's no further functionality in version 0.4 other than fixes for things that changes to CoreRPG broke. I can test future changes in both and try to add in code that checks the FG version.

no weight.png
    I don't get it as a script error, mine just has this pop up in the chat and I'm on Unity and everything is fully updated.
    Attachment 52538

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I don't get it as a script error, mine just has this pop up in the chat and I'm on Unity and everything is fully updated.
    Attachment 52538
    Version 0.4 is working in FG Unity (from 4.1.16).
    Version 0.3 is required for FG Classic (3.3.15). The CharEncumbranceManager CoreRPG update isn't in FG Classic as it's deprecated and the updates have now stopped.

Going forward, I'll see if I can maintain backward compatibility. This could be difficult with the differences in CoreRPG code rather than code I've changed in the ruleset.

Hello there! First let me say thank you so much for this ruleset. I have converted the starter box and have a few questions after a few games. First, where is "fatigue" listed on the PC sheet? Second, is there a way to add an option on the side menu for abilities so I can have a master list to drag/drop for PCs/NPCs alike?
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Thread Information