FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by FSHSchmo View Post
    First, where is "fatigue" listed on the PC sheet?
    Add fatigue to the inventory so that it increases Load (thereby reducing carrying capacity).
    Pg.69: When gained, Fatigue points temporarily raise a player-hero's total Load.
    capture.png

Second, is there a way to add an option on the side menu for abilities so I can have a master list to drag/drop for PCs/NPCs alike?
    Not at the moment. I can add it to the list of things to do for the ruleset.
    Last edited by Valarian; April 26th, 2022 at 06:32.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Version 0.4 is working in FG Unity (from 4.1.16).
    Version 0.3 is required for FG Classic (3.3.15). The CharEncumbranceManager CoreRPG update isn't in FG Classic as it's deprecated and the updates have now stopped.

Going forward, I'll see if I can maintain backward compatibility. This could be difficult with the differences in CoreRPG code rather than code I've changed in the ruleset.
    That is Unity not Classic. The error pops up in chat, not as an error. It happens every time you open the Inventory tab where the character has inventory items with no weight. I couldn't tell you if it happens with Classic, I don't play Classic anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    That is Unity not Classic. The error pops up in chat, not as an error. It happens every time you open the Inventory tab where the character has inventory items with no weight. I couldn't tell you if it happens with Classic, I don't play Classic anymore.
    I've not been able to reproduce the problem (FG Unity 4.1.17)
    capture.png

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    I've not been able to reproduce the problem (FG Unity 4.1.17)
    capture.png
    hmm it happens every time a pc has zero weight and I click on the inventory tab. I redownloaded it and tried and it happened again. There's no extensions loaded either on Unity 4.1.17 and it's not much of an issue, it's pretty easy to ignore it, it's just one of those head scratchers.

Attachment 52631

Post Deleted.
    Last edited by Elihu; May 13th, 2022 at 18:48.

Hail and well met! I am working on converting the Core Book over to FG for a campaign I am writing and have a quick question. is it possible to convert the current "items" in the ruleset to match up to what the book requires to be populated, i.e., damage, injury, etc.? As of right now it just has notes, weight, and cost.
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Quote Originally Posted by FSHSchmo View Post
    Hail and well met! I am working on converting the Core Book over to FG for a campaign I am writing and have a quick question. is it possible to convert the current "items" in the ruleset to match up to what the book requires to be populated, i.e., damage, injury, etc.? As of right now it just has notes, weight, and cost.
    Not at the moment. I've not modified items from the CoreRPG layout. The place to add additional information, at the moment, is in Notes.

Adding in additional functionality around items is on the to do list for the ruleset, but I don't know currently when I'll have the time or energy available to do the changes.

When adding an NPC to the combat tracker I get the following error -

Code:
    [10/23/2022 6:00:03 PM] [WARNING]  windowcontrol: Could not find frame (sheetfocus) in control (stance) in class (ct_entry)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:03 PM] [WARNING]  windowcontrol: Could not find frame (sheetfocus) in control (stance) in class (ct_entry)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:06 PM] s'link_record_header_id template - DEPRECATED - 2022-07-12 - Use link_record_header'
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (wearylabel) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (wearylabel) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (armourlabel) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (wpn1favour) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (wpn1name) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (wpn2favour) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (wpn2name) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (wpn3favour) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (wpn3name) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static width ignored for control () in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static width ignored for control () in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ability1link) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ability2name) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ability2link) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ability3link) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ability4name) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ability4link) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ability5link) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ability6name) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:07 PM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ability6link) in windowclass (npc_adversary)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:09 PM] s'CombatManager.addNPCHelper - DEPRECATED - 2022-08-16 - Use CombatRecordManager.setRecordTypePostAddCallback/setRecordTypeCallback("npc", fn).'
    [10/23/2022 6:00:09 PM] [WARNING]  windowcontrol: Could not find frame (sheetfocus) in control (stance) in class (ct_entry)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:09 PM] [ERROR]  Handler error: [string "CoreRPG:ct/scripts/ct.lua"]:30: attempt to index field 'summary_targets' (a nil value)
    [10/23/2022 6:00:09 PM] [ERROR]  Handler error: [string "CoreRPG:ct/scripts/ct.lua"]:30: attempt to index field 'summary_targets' (a nil value)
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Hey folks. I fixed Valarian's latest build and posted it to github. I also added some functionality and I plan on adding more. I sent him a message so hopefully all is well and he gets back to me!

https://github.com/bayne7400/TOR2e/tree/main

Video of changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdAWuFHeQvE

I updated the rest of the character sheet to fix all the warnings.(see git hub link post #39)

-All attacks and Damage rolls are automated (this fixes his todo wrt adversary parry). I am still pulling stance off the character sheet(which updates the Client CT). Client CT stance is locked for players
    -All rolls on Character sheet can utilize the bonus die buttons and favoroued and ill-favoured buttons on desktop
    - I did a bunch of behind the scenes cleanup adding templates where I could to reduce the amount of repeat scripting
    - This is done Add Reference Library options (Cultures, Callings, Traits, Fell Abilities) to the sidebar. can be built in and drag/drop to NPC/PC. It is all one reference but can sort on type.

This is totally playable as is and I hope a few people will try and run a game to give some feedback.

Thread Information