FG Spreadshirt Swag

Quick "Effects" Question - Does this work?

Hi All,

I have done some searching and most articles point to DnD but I want to be able to use the Effects and the issue is that, when I apply one, say Fire, nothing happens other than it telling me fire is applied and 0 damage is done each round. Same with other effects. Except, Lights work well!

And more importantly, I want to code my own Effect. Namely an acid attack where I have an increasing damage roll per round: Like 1D6 in RND 1, 2D6 RND 2, 3D6 RND 3, and then back down again to model the acids behavior.

I gather this is possible given the plethora of options available for spells and such in DnD. I am just having no luck or joy in this arena. And I can't seem to figure out the syntax for coding despite reading the articles.

But maybe I am just doing this wrong?

Thanks!
    Elliott

Effects are specific to a ruleset. D&D 5e effects won’t work in the Traveller ruleset.

See this thread for a recent discussion about the possibility of effects in the Traveller ruleset: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Effects-Coding
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information