5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Tasha Module appearing under Unity as DLC, the rest under Classic as DLC?

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and fantasy grounds as a whole, I just purchased a few modules from the steam sale, and I noticed that while Tasha's Cauldron of Everything appears as DLC for Unity, the PHB, DMG, MM, and the rest appear as DLC for classic. Is there anyway to fix it so it only shows up as dlc for one or the other? I can't really find any information on this online anywhere, by that, I mean I searched Google, and nothing really came up. Apologies if there is an easy fix, I'm just new to Fantasy grounds.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to FG.

At present any module (apart from a few art packages) work on both Classic and Unity - so there's not really a Classic/Unity divide. AFAIK all of the DLC on Steam will appear in both Unity and Classic but I agree that the Steam site is a bit obtuse at times.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've noticed that. Actually i've thought that, since i've purchased everything in bundles, that only the first thing in the cart appeared as a DLC, but after a while i've discovered why this happens: everything that is made directly to FGU and get "retroed" to FG shows up as DLC for FGU. What was made before Unity doens't show at all, so that goes for every module available on this format.

This needs to be fixed for review purposes on Steam - we can't reviewed the products since they don't appear on our library
    My Forge Stuff: (click and you'll go there )

-----------------------------
    Discord: @mtprimo • Ultimate License Holder • FGU Community Dev & Forge Crafter • Marketing & Designer • Brazilian
    Owner of Aqui Existem Dragões, a company focused on adapting TTRPG content to digital/VTT ready content.

The only thing that appears in your Steam library is the client itself. DLC doesn’t show in your library at all. Or are we talking about different things?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The only thing that appears in your Steam library is the client itself. DLC doesn’t show in your library at all. Or are we talking about different things?
    The Steam review system works as, if you have a product in your library, you can review it (naturally). Since some DLCs (meaning modules, ofc) doens't appear on our Steam library (I don't have Classic, so those made primarily in Classic doens't appear for Unity) we cant review it on Steam.

I'll give some visual example for better understanding with the Pathfinder 2e Core Rulebook module:

I have the Core Rulebook purchased and on my library as shown here: pf2esteam.png

But it doesn't appear as a Unity DLC, as shown here: https://imgur.com/wSc9gfU (< .gif)

Therefore, I cannot give a Steam review on the product, as shown here: pf2esteam_noreview.jpg

Example of products that I can give a review: cyberpunksteam.png alienfgusteam.png
    My Forge Stuff: (click and you'll go there )

-----------------------------
    Discord: @mtprimo • Ultimate License Holder • FGU Community Dev & Forge Crafter • Marketing & Designer • Brazilian
    Owner of Aqui Existem Dragões, a company focused on adapting TTRPG content to digital/VTT ready content.

Ah, ok. I see what you mean. I thought you were talking about your steam library on the steam start page.

It is probably academic now since Classic is on its way out. I imagine only unity will be available soon and so all the dlc will appear under the one banner. However I don’t know that for sure though.

Thread Information