DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Not sure why but I am missing portions of the mods even though they are loaded .I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling FG but it doesn't help. In basic rules it's missing classes, feats, races and skills. and everything in the Monsters.Screenshot 2023-05-30 121846.pngScreenshot 2023-05-30 121846.png

I'm not seeing that in my version.

Can you try going to the FG data folder and renaming (or deleting) the extensions, modules, and rulesets subfolders; and running a new Check For Updates from the FG launch screen?
    (FG data folder can be reached via folder button in upper left of FG launch screen.)

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

That worked. Thank you.
    Tony

In the newest patch, if one hits an enemy and it is in crit threat range, the attack icon is not the one of a hit anymore. The attack icon in the chat message is the one of a miss

As far as I see, in the script AttackManager, function applyAttack, is the following missing at the end:

Code:
    elseif string.match(sResults, "CRITICAL THREAT%]") then
            msgLong.icon = "roll_attack_hit";
    That was still there in the previous ruleset code

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    In the newest patch, if one hits an enemy and it is in crit threat range, the attack icon is not the one of a hit anymore. The attack icon in the chat message is the one of a miss

As far as I see, in the script AttackManager, function applyAttack, is the following missing at the end:

Code:
    elseif string.match(sResults, "CRITICAL THREAT%]") then
            msgLong.icon = "roll_attack_hit";
    That was still there in the previous ruleset code
    Thanks for fixing it

I filed ticket SUPPORT-23324 but am reposting here in case that is helpful.

I believe the 3.5E Spells module is broken. If you create a new campaign, load the module, and click it in the left pane of the Modules window, a series of links becomes available in the right pane. Most of these links work just fine, but if you click the link for either Wizard/Sorcerer schools of magic or cleric domains, you get a bunch of errors.

Even though you get errors, the link opens a new window. For the most part, this is ok, but there is a dark bar across the top that is supposed to display the wizard school or domain. The bar is empty, and if you click this bar (to collapse the section, I believe), you get another error. Screenshots attached.

During my test, I made sure that no themes or extensions were loaded.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Illmirranor; September 8th, 2023 at 22:53.

I just pushed an update for this about an hour ago. Can you run a new Check for Updates, and let me know if you are still having this issue?

Regards,
    JPG

Man, you guys are FAST!

I just checked, and there is good news and bad news: The issue has been fixed for cleric domains but not for wiz/sorc schools of magic.

Take care,
    chris

I'll get the spell school one fixed for the standard Tuesday update cycle.

Regards,
    JPG

Apologies, but could I give you one more thing to look at?

When a creature with a spellcasting class has to make an attack roll from the Spells tab, the creature's size modifier is not applied to the attack rolls. I tested and this is true for melee, ranged, melee touch and ranged touch.

To replicate, take your pick, but you can start with an Athach (Huge) and give it any caster level and any caster stat you like. Give it one of any spell level you like and add scorching ray to its sheet.

The Athach has a BAB of +10 and Dex of 13 (+1), so independent of size, it gets +11 for ranged attack. Click the ranged touch attack button for the spell, and you'll see it indeed gets +11. It should suffer a -2 penalty for being Huge for a total mod of +9.

If you make a copy of the Athach and change its size in the Type box on the Main tab (Small, Medium, Large, etc.) and then try the ranged attack button, you can see the creature's size does not affect the modifier.

Similarly, you can change the attack roll for scorching ray to melee, ranged and/or ranged touch. The size modifier again is never applied.

Thank you,
    chris

Thread Information