DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlek View Post
    Directly from the Github repo:

Pop!_OS is designed for people who use their computer to create; whether it’s complicated, professional grade software and products, sophisticated 3D models, computer science in academia, or makers working on their latest invention. The Pop! user interface stays out of the way while offering extensive customization to perfect your work flow. Built on Ubuntu, you have access to vast repositories of open source software and development tools.

I understand you guys are not qualified to deal with this issue, can you please raise an internal ticket and kick it to whichever dev was tasked with doing Linux support? Your installer really is broken, it's not that I'm on some outlandish Linux distro that was a real gamble whether it would work.
    There are dozens of linux distributions built on ubunto. They arent ubunto. The small dev team have limited resources and cannot support all the hundreds of linux distributions available.

There is a known issue with the Steam installer currently; and it's because the Steam build system isn't working for Linux for some reason. We raised a ticket with them 2 weeks ago; but haven't gotten a resolution from Steam yet.

Please use the installer from our web site as a work around until Steam fixes.

Regards,
    JPG

On your library, right-click on FG -> Properties -> Beta -> "testforderek - forcing linux build update".

You will be able to download everything afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by qumaciel View Post
    On your library, right-click on FG -> Properties -> Beta -> "testforderek - forcing linux build update".

You will be able to download everything afterwards.
    In Steam? Where did you find that? I'll look this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    In Steam? Where did you find that? I'll look this evening.
    Yeah, Steam.
    I'm using Steam beta (native), but I think it is available in both non beta and runtime.
    I always look for public betas in steam, e. g., Hollow Knight is way more stable in the beta branch.

Thread Information