DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Purchase Not Downloading

I backed the Survivalist's Guide to Spelunking for 5th Edition and got my redemption code. I entered it and it shows up in my purchase history, but it isn't downloading when I update my game.

I noticed it was to my gmail account, which is what I have setup for Kickstarter, but my Fantasy Grounds e-mail is a different one. So I tried to gift it to my Fantasy Grounds account name, but it's still now showing up. Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks for your time.

Blog Entries
    You will probably need to reach out to support directly, https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...rtal/1/group/4

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by samuel214 View Post
    Hello,
    Pleased to see your issue, I have same issue.
    I just purchased a product from the store and the download link is broken. Store and Billing Issues Not Covered Above. Not Getting Emails from Forum or Store?
    Did you try to update FG using the update button in the FG launcher? Is it about FG classic or FG unity (you wrote in a classic thread, and classic may not be able to update such things because it does not get updated, not sure)? Usually you do not need any download links, it happens using the launcher

And welcome to the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Did you try to update FG using the update button in the FG launcher? Is it about FG classic or FG unity (you wrote in a classic thread, and classic may not be able to update such things because it does not get updated, not sure)? Usually you do not need any download links, it happens using the launcher

And welcome to the forums
    They didn’t last long, they were unfortunately a spammer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    They didn’t last long, they were unfortunately a spammer.
    ah, I see

Thread Information