Starfinder Playlist

Startup errors with Winter Eternal Theme (Savage Worlds)?

I'm starting up a new Winter Eternal game using the SWADE ruleset (though I get the same on SW Deluxe) on FGU and trying to engage the included "Theme: SW - Winter Eternal," but every time the table first comes up I get hit by the console window reporting a whole mess of graphics files not found. I presume this may be related to the re-arranging of all those buttons not too long ago. If I close the console and go on about my business it *appears* that everything functions properly, so it's definitely not a show-stopper.

Might this happen to be a known issue on the list for update (whenever)? Or have I loaded something else incorrectly, perhaps?

Thanks for any help!

Errors:
    icon: Could not find image file (graphics/tabs/tab_base12s.png) for icon (tab_base12s). [Winter Eternal Theme] [graphics/graphics_mis.xml]
    icon: Could not find image file (graphics/tabs/tab_icon9.png) for icon (tab_icon9). [Winter Eternal Theme] [graphics/graphics_mis.xml]
    ... Repeat for 10-14, apparently 0/1-8 are found OK ...
    icon: Could not find image file (graphics/tabs/tab_icon15.png) for icon (tab_icon15). [Winter Eternal Theme] [graphics/graphics_mis.xml]
    -Lone Jedi
    (Jason)
    Savage Worlds Evangelist and Monkey of Coding

I just pushed a new build of this DLC that should remove the error messages. Those icons are no longer used anyway.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for such quick turnaround!!! So sorry to be a pain... But I do still get one error

Could not load image file (graphics/icons/portrait_GM_chat.png) for icon (portrait_gm_token). [Winter Eternal Theme][graphics/graphics_misc.xml]
    -Lone Jedi
    (Jason)

Ok, I grabbed that one too; and pushed a new build.

Regards,
    JPG

Wahoo!! With 90 minutes to spare before my game tonight!! Thanks!!!!!!!!
    -Lone Jedi
    (Jason)

Thread Information