DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Reference Manual - two columns text and image

While waiting for the integrated system for the preparation of Reference Manuals that Moon Wizard was talking about, I submit a question.
    I've a two column text and I used this code:

Code:
    <block_00003>
    	<align type="string">left,right</align>
    	<frame type="string">noframe</frame>
    	<text type="formattedtext">
    		<p>Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla</p>
    		<p>Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla</p>
    	</text>
    	<text2 type="formattedtext">
    	</text2>
    </block_00003>
    What I need now is to add an image somewhere inside "...bla bla bla...".
    Is there a way?
    FGU ULTIMATE License
    Click here for RPG Music or here for Dwarves songs on Spotify

Nope, you can't have an image inside a text frame. You can have an image right or left of text but not inside a frame.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sigh, ty
    FGU ULTIMATE License

Blog Entries
    As Zacc said, when you use a two-column refblock with an image, the image column is always a separate entity from the text column. Which sucks since a lot of books release with art or a special icon inside the framed sidebars, which we cannot duplicate on FG. I'm hoping eventually some more advanced eye-pleasing layout options become available, but for now that's just part of the "artistic license" we have to decide upon when adapting the book material to the more limited capability of a reference manual.

Yes, not the best, but not a big deal. I'll add images as single block. I've not to respect any manual's layout, it was only a look and feel desire.
    FGU ULTIMATE License

Thread Information