DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I don't know how hard that would be. When I get some time I'll take a look and see if that's possible. As an aside, can you give me a book and page number reference for the "This is specifically called out in the rules...." citation above? I'd like to read that section my self for context. Thanks.
    Of course!

It's on pg. 7 of The Strange Bestiary for sure (Making Creatures Really Dangerous). I know I've read it in one or two of Monte's blog posts as well.
    If you read The Effects of Taking Damage in The Strange Rulebook (pg. 107) it talks about the Damage Track as a separate thing that is effected by stat Pools, i.e., when any pool reaches 0, the character moves 1 step down the track, no matter where they are on the track. If they are already impaired when their Might reaches 0, they move to debilitated. The paragraph after that talks about how some effects can immediately move a character down the track.

Damage Track restoration is on pg. 108.

The same rule text is on pg. 218-219 of the Cypher System Rulebook.
    Last edited by wndrngdru; July 24th, 2021 at 02:04. Reason: Added Cypher Rulebook reference.
    --
    I'm so bassic

@darrenan

Never mind on the Damage Track request. The GM is able to move the characters up/down the track via the Combat Tracker. That's really slick!
    --
    I'm so bassic

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    @darrenan

Never mind on the Damage Track request. The GM is able to move the characters up/down the track via the Combat Tracker. That's really slick!
    Okay, I spoke too soon. While the GM is able to move the character down the damage track from the CT, any time the character takes damage it moves it back to whatever would be appropriate for pool damage.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information