Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

Thread: 5E - Exhausted

I tried this with Advanced Effects and Exhausted loaded. Healing from 0 HP gave me a level of exhaustion (with the house rule set to one). I can't reproduce so I'll need a more specific information on how to reproduce the behavior you are seeing

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I tried this with Advanced Effects and Exhausted loaded. Healing from 0 HP gave me a level of exhaustion (with the house rule set to one). I can't reproduce so I'll need a more specific information on how to reproduce the behavior you are seeing
    I did some additional troubleshooting and I was able to track down more detail. The exhaustion is not applied when a combination of Advanced Effects, Better Combat Effects, and Exhausted are loaded at the same time. I tested this in a new "clean" campaign and was able to replicate the problem. It works if either Advanced Effects or Better Combat Effects is not loaded with Exhausted, and all extensions seem to be working otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I did some additional troubleshooting and I was able to track down more detail. The exhaustion is not applied when a combination of Advanced Effects, Better Combat Effects, and Exhausted are loaded at the same time. I tested this in a new "clean" campaign and was able to replicate the problem. It works if either Advanced Effects or Better Combat Effects is not loaded with Exhausted, and all extensions seem to be working otherwise.
    Just wanted to offer up that if this is fixed in your gold edition of better combat effects let me know, I am happy to purchase that extension. I don't really need the additional features at this time, but I use three of your extensions and I am happy to support!!

Just wanted to offer up that if this is fixed in your gold edition of better combat effects let me know, I am happy to purchase that extension. I don't really need the additional features at this time, but I use three of your extensions and I am happy to support!!
    It appears a to be a conflict between the three extensions. The issue is with BCE which I have a fix for and will roll it out in the next few days after I finish up a few other things. Exhausted won't need an update.

BCEG is on sale right now btw
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; May 20th, 2022 at 23:39.

Fixed in BCE 2.45 / BCEG 3.12

The Max HP being set to -0 is still an issue btw.

Version Update: 1.7
    Added: Support for NPCs gaining exhaustion with option weather it is used
    Changed: Moved all extension option to their own group for ease of finding when many extensions are loaded
    Changed: Cleaned up default effect string for no Mad Nomad support. Cleans up CT
    Code Cleanup
    Maintenance for ruleset change

Kind of hated to touch this since there hasn't been any reported issues in a while but I made some adjustments that clean some things up. Biggest is support for NPCs and defaulting the effect text to something cleaner than it was before. You can still get the boxes to color correctly with Mad Nomads extension if you up the verbosity of Exhausted however its not Exhausted responsibilty to be doing that and instead Char Sheet Effects display should know what the Exhaustion condition is, what the associated levels mean, and color itself appropriately.
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; August 6th, 2022 at 20:10.

Thanks.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version Update: 1.7
    Added: Support for NPCs gaining exhaustion with option weather it is used
    Changed: Moved all extension option to their own group for ease of finding when many extensions are loaded
    Changed: Cleaned up default effect string for no Mad Nomad support. Cleans up CT
    Code Cleanup
    Maintenance for ruleset change

Kind of hated to touch this since there hasn't been any reported issues in a while but I made some adjustments that clean some things up. Biggest is support for NPCs and defaulting the effect text to something cleaner than it was before. You can still get the boxes to color correctly with Mad Nomads extension if you up the verbosity of Exhausted however its not Exhausted responsibilty to be doing that and instead Char Sheet Effects display should know what the Exhaustion condition is, what the associated levels mean, and color itself appropriately.
    Awesome.

I genuinely love this extension as Exhaustion is a grossly underused mechanic, but I use it quite often to inject a bit more realism and challenge into my 5e games.

I am also getting "MAXHP: -0" at both 4 and 6 levels of exhaustion. (I'm assuming that at 6 it would be set to whatever their original max HP was.) Have removed all other extensions, loading only this one, and still get the same issue.

Thread Information