5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: 5E - Exhausted

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    It is an NPC so I don't have a character sheet. I do love all the other features though.
    Ah. It probably doesn't support calculating that for NPC. I could probably add that just to avoid confusion. Everything in the effect other than exhaustion level is pretty much just informational unless you have the Mad Nomad extension.

I would love to have a feature like this in 3.5/pf, a decremental on long rest, yet increment stacking effect counter

(not exhaustion, per se, as thats already an effect, but say any... user defined string

slapped in face; ATK: -1; RESTL
    which stack-counts to
    slapped in face; ATK: -2; RESTL
    and decrements on long rest to

or what ever)

is it possible to take a look, rhagelstrom? (I am aware not everyone plays/cares about 3.5/pf )
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; August 8th, 2021 at 14:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I would love to have a feature like this in 3.5/pf, a decremental on long rest, yet increment stacking effect counter

(not exhaustion, per se, as thats already an effect, but say any... user defined string

which stack-counts to
    slapped in face; ATK: -2; RESTL
    and decrements on long rest to

or what ever)

is it possible to take a look, rhagelstrom? (I am aware not everyone plays/cares about 3.5/pf )
    This feature would be out of scope for the Exhausted extension. It maybe something that could be in better combat effects. I'll think about it.

When I take a long rest it removes all levels of exhaustion applied to the character. I have both Exhausted and Better Combat Effects Loaded from the forge. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    When I take a long rest it removes all levels of exhaustion applied to the character. I have both Exhausted and Better Combat Effects Loaded from the forge. Any ideas?
    Sounds like you are using the RESTL tag in the exhaustion effect. Try it without that tag.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Sounds like you are using the RESTL tag in the exhaustion effect. Try it without that tag.
    That fix worked. I am using both of your extensions and one of them ads a mod that includes some pre-made conditions, one of which is exhaustion that includes that tag by default. Any chance you can update the mod so that it's not included by default?

Version Update. Fixed issue with individual long rest not decrementing exhaustion level. The max HP issue seems to be a conflict between a couple of other extensions. Looking into it.
    *Deleted comment*
    Last edited by graphil; August 22nd, 2021 at 16:53.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    That fix worked. I am using both of your extensions and one of them ads a mod that includes some pre-made conditions, one of which is exhaustion that includes that tag by default. Any chance you can update the mod so that it's not included by default?
    I think I could do that. I'd probably just remove it all together. I recommend using the exhaustion that is now in the list of preset conditions.

I think I could do that. I'd probably just remove it all together. I recommend using the exhaustion that is now in the list of preset conditions.
    I honestly didn't notice it had it had a preset, thank you for pointing that out. I will use it through the preset going forward.

I have the button under effects but if I click on it a second time it justs gives me this: "cannot apply Exhaustion effect as the target already has this effect" can somone help?

Thread Information