5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

Thread: 5E - Exhausted

Quote Originally Posted by KiotaKahn View Post
    I am also getting "MAXHP: -0" at both 4 and 6 levels of exhaustion. (I'm assuming that at 6 it would be set to whatever their original max HP was.) Have removed all other extensions, loading only this one, and still get the same issue.
    I'll take a look. I was going to support Constitutional Amendments and its adjusted HP with the last update and I completely forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I'll take a look. I was going to support Constitutional Amendments and its adjusted HP with the last update and I completely forgot.
    Seeing this, I added Constitutional Amendments to my load list, and all is working as expected.

Is there anyway to get a copy of the previous version of this extension? I inadvertently updated it without backing up the previous version and it's not working well with FGC. If not, no worries and thanks for this extension. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokklive View Post
    Trying to find the download for the extension, Any chance I can get a link?
    Here is 1.6, let me know if this works for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Thanks MrDDT! I believe this is working as best I can tell. We don't play until Monday but I think I'm good from my tests. If not, I'll be back - lol. I appreciate this!

You can always get old or current code from my GitHub

https://github.com/rhagelstrom/Exhau.../Exhausted.ext

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I started noticing the auto-exhaustion was not being activated when a player was healed from zero HP. It works in test with just this extension loaded so I started to hunt for interactions with other extensions. What I have found is that when this is loaded along with Celestian's Advanced effects extension it no longer auto adds the exhaustion level after the heal. Both extensions seem to be working fine on their own. Not sure if this is something @Rhagelstrom can look at or if I need to ask Celestian to see if he can help. I heavily utilize both extensions.
    Noticing this issue is back, kinda...

The exhaustion on heal effect works on NPCs, but not on player characters.

Played with multiple variants of the options, no change.

Here are the extensions I have loaded
    Extensions.PNG

Any known conflicts?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedHand View Post
    Noticing this issue is back, kinda...

The exhaustion on heal effect works on NPCs, but not on player characters.

Played with multiple variants of the options, no change.

Here are the extensions I have loaded
    Extensions.PNG

Any known conflicts?
    There isn't any known conflicts. I'll take a look at what is going on as it is probably something on my end. Seems odd that it would conflict with Advanced Effects though.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/70/view

*Post I was replying to was deleted, I think.
    Last edited by dendarii; September 12th, 2022 at 21:49. Reason: Added explanation for post.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    There isn't any known conflicts. I'll take a look at what is going on as it is probably something on my end. Seems odd that it would conflict with Advanced Effects though.
    So I ran a test campaign with nothing but the Exhausted extension running and got the same result.

PC healed from 0 - not working

NPC healed from 0 - working normally

Thread Information