Starfinder Playlist

Dice Output In Chat

Hi,

is it possible to output multiple dice strings in the chat on one line?

What I mean is, I roll 3 different dice, instead of getting a single output with the three dice listed, I would like them to display separately on the same line, but in separate boxes.

Or is the system limited to a single box on the right for dice output?

If that is the case, is this a core (as in hard coded) thing or can it be changed in an extension?
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Each "chat entry" can only have a single "roll" box.

You could potentially have one line with all the details and first roll; and have no message and just rolls on remaining entries after. You would need to submit multiple chat messages to do that.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you for that ... that is what I have been doing but it clutters the screen a little.

It would have been nicer to list each die on the same line as the final result so a quick scan to the right gives the result you need, and if you are needed seperate information you have it to the left.

Is this a limitation in the actual core programming of FGU? Or is it CoreRPG?
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

It's part of the "chatwindow" control; and is hard-coded to translate chat "messages" into chat "entries" in the chat window list. It is completely internal; and there is no way to customize other than what is available in the chat messages.

Regards,
    JPG

Okay thanks for the information ... I will make do with what I have at this time.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Thread Information