5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

can't post on forums

I am posting this on behalf on - Winequaffer

He is an active player, has bought the game etc etc but is still unable to post messages on any of the forums (including these help forums)

if anyone could assist him to actually participate, I'm sure he would be eternally gratefull - thanks in advance,

Liberti.

Thats a little vauge... what happens when he tries to post? Can he not reach this website at all? Can't login with his user name? Can he login to here from another pc and it works? Can you login as him from your pc and it works?

rv

Quote Originally Posted by liberti_cap
    I am posting this on behalf on - Winequaffer

He is an active player, has bought the game etc etc but is still unable to post messages on any of the forums (including these help forums)

if anyone could assist him to actually participate, I'm sure he would be eternally gratefull - thanks in advance,

Liberti.
    Sounds like he hasn't confirmed his e-mail address. He should try updating his e-mail address in his profile, might do the trick.

he can log in fine - it just says he doesn't have permission to post - will get him to verify email address, see if that works.

Thanks for all the help

Thanks for he help. My activation was sent to junk mail so did not realise that needed to register.

Working now. Thanks again for the help.

Welcome to the boards.

rv

Thread Information