STAR TREK 2d20

Odyssey of the Dragonlords - World Map ?

Hello, quick question folks.

In the OOTDL module is a numbered World Map. (DM MAP - Thylea)

Where can I find the corresponding entries for the numbers
    Last edited by Anomander R; July 2nd, 2021 at 13:09.

This map looks odd to me - it's labeled 'Area W' and I haven't seen this corresponding map in the physical book. Based on other map labeling, I'd expect it to correspond with areas prefixed by W#, which I don't see either, but I may have just missed it.

In the FG Reference Manual, Chapter 4 > Departing Mytros there is a link to this map("DM Map - Thylea") and it has an index of the labels - unfortunately they're wrong. These labels correspond to the "Thylea (Islands)" map in the book - labeled 1-17. The "Thylea (Islands)" map appears to be missing from the FG module.

The "DM Map - Thylea" / Thylea (Area W) map is also shown in the Reference Manual > Traveling to Thylea. In the physical book, this is an unlabeled map titled "The Lands of Thylea", which looks like it is titled "Players Map - Thylea" in the FG module.

Looks like a bug - the Thylea (Area W) map used in the above two locations appears to be the wrong map. Hopefully the "Thylea (Islands)" map can be added.

thx 4 your reply..got fixed i guess..this map is gone and the island map is now right labeled

Thread Information