FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaw View Post
    Dear Ikael,
    b) add new npcs to a player character. At the moment, if you add a new npc in the middle of combat, it shows up at the end of the combat tracker. If I want to group this new npc to a player character at the top of the list, this becomes quite difficult if there are e.g. 20 uncollapsed npcs inbetween them.
    You can already drag and drop new NPC directly into PC's action card to add it into that group instead of bottom of the list. This feature has been around for few years already it seems

Last edited by Ikael; July 2nd, 2021 at 18:26.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I just pushed to Test channel about 20 minutes ago per Aki's request.

Regards,
    JPG

Ok - that helps Thanks Moonwizard.

I still see the odd bennie activity with the Partysheet as noted in my earlier post.

I ran through a large combat with PC allies and numerous groups and had one client attached. The listed functionality worked as advertised. The CT was a touch busy, but between using the map and the ability to move people around things worked rather well. If I needed to move a NPC from one group to another it was nice to have the option to drag from the map to the CT action card.

In the great CT collapsing group debate - yeah it was nice, but I think what is there now is very workable once you are used to it (and I like to run big fights, so its something I do have to deal with in my games). If this change leads to more cool things in the ruleset like CT NPCs being copies and ease to duplicate NPCs in the CT on the fly, I support the direction.

So this is a request (and I can put it elsewhere for votes). Is it possible to add a minimize window for the Global Effects? In my Deadlands game, I find it easiest to just toss the various covers into the Global and turn it on and off on the fly. I know I can do that by individual and have it on/off/skip. In my fantasy games that is what I do. But for a game like Deadlands where cover is both important for all and ever-changing based on position, I just find it faster to look at the map and say "x has y cover" and click it on/off from global. That way the CT is not cluttered with a bunch of people with Light / Medium Cover (as a PC might have Medium vs. NPC1, Light vs. NPC2 and none versus NPC3 due to positioning and movement). It would be nice if I could minimize it and pop it up as I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    So this is a request (and I can put it elsewhere for votes). Is it possible to add a minimize window for the Global Effects? In my Deadlands game, I find it easiest to just toss the various covers into the Global and turn it on and off on the fly. I know I can do that by individual and have it on/off/skip. In my fantasy games that is what I do. But for a game like Deadlands where cover is both important for all and ever-changing based on position, I just find it faster to look at the map and say "x has y cover" and click it on/off from global. That way the CT is not cluttered with a bunch of people with Light / Medium Cover (as a PC might have Medium vs. NPC1, Light vs. NPC2 and none versus NPC3 due to positioning and movement). It would be nice if I could minimize it and pop it up as I need it.
    Added support to minimize global effects window. Alternative way is to drag "Global" button to hotkeys and open it from function keys when you need it
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Awesome, thank you!

5.3.1-beta.1

These will be available in Test Mode soon.

Changelog
    [Added] "Action Card" effect. For instance [Action Card +1] to draw one additional action card
    [Added] "Load Strength" effect. For instance [Load Strength +1d] to increase load limit by one die type
    [Added] Global Effects window can be minimized
    [Updated] Combat tracker group is visible if any group member is visible
    [Fixed] Modifications fields are not shown on armor records. Fixed

5.3.1-beta.2

These will be available in Test Mode soon.

Changelog
    [Added] Edge, Hindrance and Ability records support have sub-abilities
    [Added] Arcane Backgrounds can be registered with blank skill to avoid rendeing trait die for it

The first feature is something very simple but you can use it to define for instance Iconic Framework records for Rifts. Basically now you have capability to define abilities within Edges, Hindrances and Special Abilities. When you add an Edge, Hindrance or Special Ability to PC/NPC sheet, it will also add all sub-abilities. Give it a try.

5.3.1-beta.3

Available in test soon

Changelog
    [Updated] Combat tracker layout improvements
    [Fixed] Players cannot whisper with right click on PC portrait. Fixed

5.3.1-beta.4

Update will be available in test soon

Changelog
    [Added] Identification support for Armor records
    [Added] Identification support for Weapon records

5.4.0-beta.1

Available in the test.

Changelog
    [Added] Multiple Arcane Background support
    [Added] Arcane Background record sheet
    [Removed] Option "PC Portrait: Show Power Points" removed
    [Deprecated] ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType, ArcaneManager.unregisterType and ArcaneManager.unregisterAll APIs deprecated

Last edited by Ikael; July 13th, 2021 at 21:16.

Thread Information