FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    I submitted the boxed set, so hopefully it will move quickly through the review process. I have a handful of Lankhmar modules I wouldn’t mind running.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I submitted the boxed set, so hopefully it will move quickly through the review process. I have a handful of Lankhmar modules I wouldn’t mind running.
    Well looks like two more modules hit the store...

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I need to check whether the Lankhmar extension should live in the DCC ruleset instead of the Lankhmar Boxed Set.

Any word on the release for it @leozelig?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Any word on the release for it @leozelig?
    Soon. Once it's sent in QA take a look and then it get posted to live.

Blog Entries
    No word yet. Usually I get an email a couple days before it hits the store. I have a feeling it won’t be long. Jimini, does the extension show with your adventures?

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    No word yet. Usually I get an email a couple days before it hits the store. I have a feeling it won’t be long. Jimini, does the extension show with your adventures?
    It automatically downloaded the extension for me during an update.

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, we have been told by Goodman Games that their license for Lankhmar does not allow them to produce a digital version of it for Fantasy Grounds. The 3 previously released modules are no longer visible in the store and any pending releases had to be shelved.

There are a few other titles for DCC that are also prohibited from being released and we are working with Goodman Games to ensure that we don't have a similar issue in the future. I'm sorry for the hype and rug pull on this.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Unfortunately, we have been told by Goodman Games that their license for Lankhmar does not allow them to produce a digital version of it for Fantasy Grounds. The 3 previously released modules are no longer visible in the store and any pending releases had to be shelved.

There are a few other titles for DCC that are also prohibited from being released and we are working with Goodman Games to ensure that we don't have a similar issue in the future. I'm sorry for the hype and rug pull on this.
    So for those of us who have already purchased those adventures, will they continue to be available to us? Or should we expect refunds?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    So for those of us who have already purchased those adventures, will they continue to be available to us? Or should we expect refunds?
    They are still available and in your account, but we can't sell any new copies.

If you want a refund, you can request one through support.fantasygrounds.com.

Thread Information