FG Spreadshirt Swag

Question about SCT icon in ship record.

I am being dense, I believe but... what exactly is the purpose of the icon between the targeting icon and the gun attack icon.
    It looks like 2 people standing one behind the other, and is labeled attack just like the gun icon? I thought maybe it is for putting the crew records links in the SCT, but neither the record from the PC form or a character from the Party ship seems to be able to be dragged into the
    field box that appears when the mysterious icon is enabled?

Just curious as to what should be appearing there? other than that I love the way SCT is working in 1.2.4

Chumbly

Quote Originally Posted by chumbly View Post
    I am being dense, I believe but... what exactly is the purpose of the icon between the targeting icon and the gun attack icon.
    It looks like 2 people standing one behind the other, and is labeled attack just like the gun icon? I thought maybe it is for putting the crew records links in the SCT, but neither the record from the PC form or a character from the Party ship seems to be able to be dragged into the
    field box that appears when the mysterious icon is enabled?

Just curious as to what should be appearing there? other than that I love the way SCT is working in 1.2.4

Chumbly
    Hi Chumbly,

It's for future dev, for the Crew 'status', ie not the Crew itself (as big ships have a LOT of crew) but for the Crew Morale etc.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Oh, Morale, CEI, and that type of stuff ... makes sense now... Ummm Very Good ...Uhhhh Carry On Uhhhh Bridge Out.....

Thanks, MBM... I thought I was having a Three Sea Shell moment(see Demolition Man movie on that)... where everybody
    else knew what went there... and were snickering behind my back... "He doesn't know what the 2 person icon does...lol!!!")

Great work... I love what you are doing with fleshing out ship combat automation...
    Carry On
    Chumbly...
    Last edited by chumbly; July 2nd, 2021 at 22:35.

Well the next release will hopefully have more automation, alas I'm working on the RQ ruleset at the moment until I reach a point then I'm back on MGT, and erm 2300AD soon.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information