STAR TREK 2d20

Pathfinder Second Edition - Video Library for Fantasy Grounds+

Hey PF2 fans, what I'd like to accomplish here is start to gather a collection of videos that help, instruct, and/or offer entertainment for Pathfinder Second Edition players. This will include everything from the ruleset update videos, to gameplay videos, to instructional videos centered on playing PF2 on FGU, and even just general Pathfinder Second Edition videos that offer good insight into playing the RPG.

Pathfinder 2 on Fantasy Grounds Video Catalogue
    Ruleset Videos
    Ruleset Release 18 Overview (Youtube Video) - Trenloe's excellent video on the latest ruleset release

Instructional Videos
    Player Enabled Saving Throws (Youtube Video) - Tren goes through how to give agency to players allowing them to roll their own saves.
    Lighting Effects in PF2 (Youtube Video) - PF2 implementation of using the new lighting effects in Unity
    ShadeRaven's PF2 Instructional Videos (Youtube Catalog) - More PF2 Videos

Gameplay Videos
    Game of Throws (YouTube Catalog) - Gameplay Podcast of PF2 on FGU

Fantasy Grounds College Videos
    FGC Hosted PF2 Symposium (Youtube Video) - Two Members of Paizo attend this discussion on PF2 on FG

(I will be adding to this as I find and collect the various videos available out there, but please feel free to aid in the process by sending me links to ones that don't appear on here yet!)
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; July 4th, 2021 at 00:25.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Fantasy Grounds Unity Video Catalogue (which apply to PF2 use)
    So in this section, I'll be listing videos not specific to the PF2 ruleset, but which are instructional or insightful as FGU usage demonstrations.

Zacchaeus' Amazing Series of How to Unity Videos
    Because Zacc has done such a great job of creating video instructional content, listing them all would be almost an entire post itself! Instead, I am going to link to his thread where you can find them. While he definitely recorded it within the 5E ruleset, much of what he demonstrates is applicable to the PF2 ruleset. It's worth a look to see if there's something there you might be looking to learn about.
    How Do I ????? in Unity - Link to his How to Thread

Fantasy Grounds Fridays and Unity Game Prep
    I'm going to include this playlist of videos because, while not all of it is applicable to PF2, David does a great job of hosting a regular show that's all about FG. If you can't watch it live on Fridays or catch one of the Game Prep shows, you can find it here.
    Fantasy Grounds Fridays - Link to the Playlist
    Unity Game Prep - Link to the Playlist

Individual Videos
    Gridding the Gridded - How to use Unity's Image Editor to Add a Hidden Overlay Grid
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; June 29th, 2021 at 19:52.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Pathfinder 2 Video Catalogue (Good PF2 videos outside of FG)
    So in this section, I'll be listing PF2 videos that fall outside of the VTT universe, but give great insight to playing PF2, its rules and features.

Basics for Gamers: Pathfinder 2
    A good series of videos just discussing PF2 gameplay with some visual aids to help retain the inf
    How It's Played: Pathfinder (2e) - Link to the Playlist
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; June 29th, 2021 at 20:04.

Added a new video to my Instructional Videos Catalog for PF2.

Here's a direct link to it for anyone interested:
    PF2 Spell Tab Use for Items

Thread Information