FG Spreadshirt Swag

Player Looking For Game / 5E or PF2E Preferred

I was supposed to run a 5E game for some friends of mine, but it's fallen through for the time being. I have experience with PF2E, and a bit of experience with 5E, but haven't played any other systems. I wouldn't call myself a veteran, but I think I'm a pretty competent role player, and I have somewhat of a knack for creativity. I'm looking to be a player in someone else's game right now, but may well run my own in the coming months as well.

I can play anytime on Saturdays or Sundays, but I work graveyard shifts during the week so weekdays are an unfortunate no go for me. :-/ I'm happy to play with new DMs also, and I'll give new systems a try if they interest me but it will take me a session or two to be competent with them (WoD, 40k, etc).

Thank you for your consideration. :-)

Hey there! I'm a new DM that's looking for a couple more players to run through the Lost Mines of Phandelver module with on Saturdays from 3p-~7p EST. If something like that is up your alley, just let me know, and I'll send you a DM with more details

Sure Sure

Quote Originally Posted by gistofeverything View Post
    Hey there! I'm a new DM that's looking for a couple more players to run through the Lost Mines of Phandelver module with on Saturdays from 3p-~7p EST. If something like that is up your alley, just let me know, and I'll send you a DM with more details

I'll join your game bud, sure! When do you want to start running it? Or have you started already?

Thread Information