FG Spreadshirt Swag

Map Control Issues

Greetings,

first time reporting a graphical bug.

I have tested this using multiple rulesets, therefore I am thinking it is a core system bug.

As can be seen in the attached image, whenever I open a map and unlock the toolset to work with it, the control panel is not well defined at all.

I can work around it, however it does waste some time here and there.

Any help on this would be great.

Regards.
    D

Map Control Issue.png
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

It looks like you are running either some older versions of rulesets; or extensions that are using the old image data panel size.

* Check your campaign to see if you have any extensions loaded (and try without those.)
    * Also, check the rulesets folder under the FG data folder, and check for any subfolders there. There should be none, unless you are doing development and put some there.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It looks like you are running either some older versions of rulesets; or extensions that are using the old image data panel size.

* Check your campaign to see if you have any extensions loaded (and try without those.)
    * Also, check the rulesets folder under the FG data folder, and check for any subfolders there. There should be none, unless you are doing development and put some there.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hi,

actually I ran the test to grab the image after running the update function for Fantasy Grounds Unity.

The ruleset was the base Pathfinder ruleset for that image which - I assume - comes with FGU and should be up to date.

From your second point, the rulsesets folder should contain any and all rulesets, base and bought should it not?

D
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Please upload your logs after the issue occurs. Type /console in the chat window and then click the "Compile logs" button from the console window. Post the resulting ZIP file here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please upload your logs after the issue occurs. Type /console in the chat window and then click the "Compile logs" button from the console window. Post the resulting ZIP file here.
    As requested.

It is a bare bones Pathfinder 1E ruleset with an imported PNG image.

D
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Thanks for providing the logs file - that really helped.

As Moon Wizard mentions, check for unpacked folders in your ruleset directory. You should only have .pak file in there, not unzipped folders. You have an old CoreRPG ruleset loading (dated 2021-03-02).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for providing the logs file - that really helped.

As Moon Wizard mentions, check for unpacked folders in your ruleset directory. You should only have .pak file in there, not unzipped folders. You have an old CoreRPG ruleset loading (dated 2021-03-02).
    Ah now I realise what he meant.

I had unzipped those two looking to see if I could fix the problem myself.

Are you still reading the unzipped version first and then the PAK if it does not exist?

D
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Quote Originally Posted by UrsaTeddy View Post
    Are you still reading the unzipped version first and then the PAK if it does not exist?
    FG always reads an unzipped folder first, even if the base file exists. This is true for rulesets, extensions and modules. This allows for developers to override the base file without removing that file. Hence why you should be very careful if you ever unzip anything within the FG data directories - and remove any unzipped data when you're finished.

Thread Information