FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Any interest in Starfinder Society Intro #1: The First Test (1-2) this SAT around 5.30 PM UTC or this SUN around 1.30 PM UTC (I do know some players may not be able to make one of those dates however)? The times are somewhat flexible as this one is not likely to last 4 hours.

Potentially also one of the two newly released scenarios but I'm still not entirely sure whether they'll be on time or also delayed to September 1st.

The week after that is apparently Labor weekend, so difficult to tell whether people will be available on September 4th/5th.

The Saturday timeslot (or anytime Saturday) works for Carter and me.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Time would work for me, but I believe I have no characters that can actually play Intro - The First Test (either higher than level 2 or already played it). I probably won't create a new character, I already have problems getting to play the characters I have. :P
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    Time would work for me, but I believe I have no characters that can actually play Intro - The First Test (either higher than level 2 or already played it). I probably won't create a new character, I already have problems getting to play the characters I have. :P
    Carter and I would be in the same boat. A new 1-4 or past 1-4 repeatable would be better.
    ― Harvey Specter

No 1-4 scheduled for release this month.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    No 1-4 scheduled for release this month.
    Ahh. What about the repeatable option I suggested?
    ― Harvey Specter

It is an option - though apart from the repeatable tag itself they are often not the ones I would necessarily recommend.

There's also the newly released one but I'd have to take a look how easy they would be to prep.

If anyone is interested in SFS (or PFS2) on September 4th, 5th or 6th, let me know (though holiday weekend in the US and Canada, so not all regular players will be able to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    If anyone is interested in SFS (or PFS2) on September 4th, 5th or 6th, let me know (though holiday weekend in the US and Canada, so not all regular players will be able to make it.
    I'll have another game on Sunday, so reduced availability there, but the rest is free at the moment.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information