5E Character Create Playlist

Dungeons & Dragons 5E Cleric Class Tutorial Series

This series of videos covers the Cleric Class from the Players Handbook, as well as a few other supplements. It covers topics that include creating a base class character, various subclasses, and configuring most of the various features you will most likely use during an adventure/campaign.

D&D 5E Supplemental Resources Used

• Players Handbook
    • Dungeon Masters Guide
    • Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica
    • Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide
    • Tasha's Cauldron of Everything
    • Xanathar's Guide to Everything

Youtube Playlist

This playlist contains all of the currently published videos in, order of release, and is updated regularly when new videos are published.

Individual Videos

If you are simply looking for the individual videos for a specific topic, here is a complete list of videos:

Base Class

Subclasses

Dungeon Masters Guide

Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica
    • Order Domain (This was recorded in relation to Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, but it is the same class specialization)

Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide

This list will be periodically updated as new videos are released when I pickup new supplements from the official list of D&D Supplement Modules within Fantasy Grounds.
    Last edited by stoehovve; December 11th, 2022 at 21:01.
    FGC Ultimate License, FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Stoehovve
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Tutorials - https://www.youtube.com/user/stoehovve

Changelog

2022/11/20 Added the links for the Trickery and War domain videos in the class series.
    2022/10/10 Added the links for the Nature and Tempest domain videos in the class series.
    2022/10/10 Added the light domain video in the class series.
    2022/09/20 Cleared out the old video references, and moved the link down in the thread. Also added the knowledge and life domain videos, as well as the 4th part of base class level advancement series.
    2022/08/29 Added the third video in the base class series.
    2022/08/21 Fixed up the links for the new videos that replace the older base class videos.
    2022/03/28 Add a video to the Arcana Domain class specialization of the Cleric for the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide.
    2022/01/03 Add a reference to the Order Domain class specialization of the Cleric for the Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica.
    2021/08/02 Released the Death Domain Video.
    Last edited by stoehovve; November 20th, 2022 at 22:21.
    FG Discord - Stoehovve

Outdated Videos

The list of outdated videos is maintained within this section, and while these videos might not be relevant to the current state of Fantasy Grounds Unity, they might still contain information that you could be looking for:

Base Class

Last edited by stoehovve; August 21st, 2022 at 21:34.
    FG Discord - Stoehovve

Does the video address how to set up Lesser Restoration, so the DM won't have to get involved?

Hi SliceOfScott,

In FGU, in order for a player to be able to remove an effect from another player character, they have to have been the ones to have placed that effect on that player character. I believe this was different within FGC, but its been so long since I looked at that version I can't be sure on that. What this means is that the DM - at this time - has to always remove effects that were put on a place as the result of a roll, spell or feature - unless that effect was placed by a player character.
    FG Discord - Stoehovve

Quote Originally Posted by stoehovve View Post
    Hi SliceOfScott,

In FGU, in order for a player to be able to remove an effect from another player character, they have to have been the ones to have placed that effect on that player character. I believe this was different within FGC, but its been so long since I looked at that version I can't be sure on that. What this means is that the DM - at this time - has to always remove effects that were put on a place as the result of a roll, spell or feature - unless that effect was placed by a player character.
    Thanks for your response and answer!

Thread Information