Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I use none, or maybe just the one I've forgotten about, nowadays.

I struggled with conflicts and forgetting to update, or they came with features I didn't want and I just decided to go full vanilla.

Having read this thread though, I feel like I should give some another chance. Is there any one place that lists all currently updated ones?

One of the great things in FG is the reduced need to have extensions, compared to other products.

I use 1-2 for SWADE/D&D only. The other rulesets have all I need as player or game master.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

True, I use far fewer for SWADE because the core ruleset is so good. So just Adventure deck, Select on Turn and Syrinscape sounds, and portals if the scenario would benefit.

Cheers, Hywel

Maybe 2. Used to be three, but now that FGU understands Attunement, I don't need that one.

I think I use 4 or 5 right now. Most are just for fun, except the wild shape druid extension. That one is a life saver.

I use 3. All in 5E campaigns.

Advanced Effects
    Theogeek's Advanced Criticals
    One that changes the DM icon, can't remember the name, but I think it was by Damned
    Currently DM for the 5E homebrew campaign, Sands of Al-Khemet (Sun, 9am-12pm EST) Alternating
    Currently play as Scrax, a Ysoki operative/gunslinger, in Starfinder's Dead Suns adventure path (Sun, 9am-12pm EST) Alternating

Thanks for the feedback, in the process of reading through the replies i may be adding a couple more extensions that sound interesting.

My performance seems good and my security concern is put to bed now. It takes about 53 seconds (yes i used a stopwatch app on my phone) to launch my campaign after changing some mods from loaded to just shared with players. It was around a minute before. After its loaded up the campaign runs pretty smooth for the whole session so its not THAT huge to me if load time increased slightly with a few more extensions or maps.

I always like to check in with the community to make sure my methods or thoughts on how my FGU games run are on par or at least not to crazy with other DM/GMs experience.

Thread Information