DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Tracker Issue: Jokers dealt to non-existing combatants every round.

Hi,

I have an issue in one of my campaigns.
    Whenever I click the [New Round] button in the combat tracker the jokers get dealt to two nameless combatants, who don't appear in the combat tracker. (Look at the chat log on the left in the screen shot I have attached).
    whogotthejokers.png
    This is obviously quite a big issue, since that means the deck gets reshuffled every round which significantly reduces the odds of the characters getting a joker.

Here are the steps I've taken to fix the problem:
    - disabled all extensions.
    - cleared the combat tracker completely.
    - restarted FG/reloaded the campaign several times and across several system restarts.
    - I have looked at the db.xml but in the <combat> tags there was no combatant that wasn't supposed to be there.

This issue occurs only in one campaign.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could go about fixing or even diagnosing this?

Best,
    Chillhelm

PS: I also can't use the [Add to Tracker]->[Add PCs] buttons from the radial menu on the combat tracker anymore. Maybe that's a hint to what's wrong on my end, but that button works in none of my campaigns. In itself this is not an issue though.

Edit: Update: I set the 'Dealt Cards Announcement' to 'All' and it turns out that actually a lot of cards are being dealt out every round (those that don't go directly to a real combatant in the CT are all dealt to anonymous entities. See new screen shot attached.
    Screenshot from 2021-06-22 15-13-03.png
    Last edited by chillhelm; June 22nd, 2021 at 14:13.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

@Ikael just responded to me; and he says that this is addressed in the v5.3.0 release that was pushed to Live channel today. Try running a Check For Updates; and see if you are still encountering issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Ah you have the invisible goblins as well!

Ikael calls them that, as I had 15 goblins in my combat tracker causing this mayhem
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information