STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.5

Did the Psi skills break/change after this last update?
    We have a couple of characters that are using it and it looks like the skills won't add to the character sheet. Only the broad category will list on a character sheet.
    Before, we could use the individual skills and have their effects activate for the character. It was really nice.
    - Savy

Quote Originally Posted by savoylen View Post
    Did the Psi skills break/change after this last update?
    We have a couple of characters that are using it and it looks like the skills won't add to the character sheet. Only the broad category will list on a character sheet.
    Before, we could use the individual skills and have their effects activate for the character. It was really nice.
    - Savy
    Hi Savy,

In short no they're not broken. I've been away for work so only got to this now.

When the Psi Talents were moved to the Skills Tab, more checks were added.

1. There's an Option to enabled the PSI Characteristic. Need to make sure that is set to YES.
    2. On the character sheet you must ensure the Character has a PSI attribute of greater than 0.

You will now have the PSI Talents area appear on the Skills Tab, and a section on the Actions tab for PSI Abilities.

Drag a PSI Talent/Ability to the list on the Skills Tab and the corresponding abilities appear in the actions tab.

• If you can't see either the PSI Characteristic, the PSI Talents list on the skills Tab or the PSI Abilities list in the Actions Tab then check the options.
    • If you can see the PSI Characteristic and can see the PSI Talents list on the skills Tab but CAN'T see any PSI Abilities, check you have a PSI Characteristic.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

@MBM Thanks - Psi, All looing good!!

Quote Originally Posted by savoylen View Post
    @MBM Thanks - Psi, All looing good!!
    Hi Savy,

No problems. Thanks for letting me know.

Any suggestions around PSI just let me know. I don't play it in my game very much, but I'm keen to make it easier for those who do.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

So returned to Traveller this evening.

Added this:

• Actions Tab. If you drag a weapon onto this Tab, it will add it to the Equipment List, auto equip it (worn) and add it to the Weapon List.
    • Weapons. Weapons will no longer appear in the Actions Tab Weapons list unless it's carried/worn, so any weapon not being carried, will be hidden. Note you will have to equip/unequip for the data to sync up if it's an existing weapon.

Huzzah,
    MBM

I like the 2nd point. Playing an ex-Star Marine/ex-Infantry, I have a few weapons for multiple situations. Will help me to remember what I am carrying when the party gets in trouble.

Is it possible to make the PC Spacecraft sheet to automatically add a weapon to the system tab when you drag and drop a weapon onto the weapons tab and to add the power to the power section on the main tab. It would also be good if it auto recalculated the cost of the ship and the cargo remaining when you add a weapon/new system.

Folks,

Added back to the PC Ship sheet, the Cargo Tab. Note this is Referee only editable. You may now drag Trade Goods into it and set the tonnage. You will see the Total and Freespace totals are updated.
    Party Sheet now has the Cargo section available. You may drag Trade Goods into it and then set the tonnage. You will see the Total and Freespace totals are updated.

So now to merge in the Task Chains and this version is ready to go.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi Folks,

I've fixed the issue with the SCT rounds, where you zero'd it out but it ignored you. That's working now.

Task Chains. I've started to merge Task Chains, but I'm expanding them.

Adding a Sidebar Button called 'Task Chains' - click this and you'll get a list window.
    New Task Chains Window. You can add new Task Chains, edit existing ones, delete them etc.
    Old Task Chains Window. This will be renamed, 'Task Chains Tracker'. It will function as it does now, except you can drag Task Chains from the list window into the TCT.
    Task Chains Export. You will also be able to export Task Chains into Modules, and thus share them around.

The purpose of this update is that it allows you to manage Task Chains better. You still can pre-load the TCT ahead of a game, and make the 'visible' when required, but now you can manage them elsewhere.

This will conclude v1.2.5 and I'll be finishing it this weekend coming.

Thanks,
    MBM

Thread Information