DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Functionality change on movement - 5E

For our new campaign, we moved from FGC over to FGU. We are enjoying many of the things in it but something that I was curious for as the DM. As a note, we run the game with tokens locked on the map.

In FGC, when players moved their tokens around I could accept that movement with a middle mouse click. That function seems to be gone now in FGU. It requires me to go to the end of their movement and click the check mark which doesn't always seem to be lined up well and I sometimes have to click multiple times around the mark to get it to go. Is there any function like the middle mouse button still available if I click on the token piece instead like the middle mouse movement one?

Also, is there any way to have the movement arrows/distance circles to be reduced in size? Because depending on how the player does the movement (if they stop and then continue on before it is accepted) there can be multiple distance bubbles (this always happens if the player uses the arrow keys to make their movement instead of a mouse drag). And as a DM is it possible to accept that movement only up to an earlier circle or only possible to use the last one?

Thanks.

No the accept/deny movement is only done via the tick or cross icon on the token or via the right click menu. I've not seen any issues with clicking this so you might want to look at any extension that you have loaded - or perhaps you need to zoom in a bit.
    The movement points or circles take up a single square that I can see. Each point that the token pauses on gets a point with a measurement of how far the token has moved, Again it only takes up a single square. If you're not seeing this then maybe again extensions might be the cause. Whilst you can delete waypoints between the start and end of the move you can only accept or deny the final move.

The image below is what I see and it's all quite clear and readable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No the accept/deny movement is only done via the tick or cross icon on the token or via the right click menu. I've not seen any issues with clicking this so you might want to look at any extension that you have loaded - or perhaps you need to zoom in a bit.
    The movement points or circles take up a single square that I can see. Each point that the token pauses on gets a point with a measurement of how far the token has moved, Again it only takes up a single square. If you're not seeing this then maybe again extensions might be the cause. Whilst you can delete waypoints between the start and end of the move you can only accept or deny the final move.

The image below is what I see and it's all quite clear and readable.
    Mine look similar was more wondering if they could be shrunk so they do not take up the whole square. Too bad that there is not a way to have it stop at a waypoint or even click on the line for it to stop at a point in the path. I am thinking for cases where maybe there is a trap or something or once they hit a specific location something is to happen. I currently manually move the token there.

Thread Information