DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Bug] Size of tokens not adjusted

Hi

In 3.5e (without extensions) I realized that tokens do not adjust their size anymore, even if their size in the CT is for example 20. The token will be still then as if it would be a size of 5 So, add an NPC with size 20 to the CT, and drag&drop it to a map The green size aura still works though

Best wishes

Kelrugem

I just tried these steps; and it was working for me.

* Create new 3.5E campaign
    * Add map to campaign images folder
    * Open Assets window
    * Refresh assets from folder
    * Open Images list
    * Click "Create From Campaign Assets" button
    * Open new map record
    * Select grid mode, and draw grid with mouse tool.
    * Lock image
    * Open Library window
    * Click Modules button
    * Load "3.5E Monsters" module
    * Close Library/Modules window
    * Open NPCs list
    * Open combat tracker
    * Drag "Aboleth" link to combat tracker
    * Drag token from combat tracker to map
    * Result: Token was automatically scaled to 3x3 to match size 15 defined for Aboleth NPC

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for trying Hmm, very strange, I can immediately reproduce it; I even just checked whether I have an unpacked ruleset, but also there everything's okay. Then I tested a completely new campaign: Suddenly it works, although I have no extensions loaded in my erroneous campaign; but also even if I load my usual extensions in my new campaign, it works there.

I've attached my test campaign; if you have time again and want to, double-click on the token of the Aboleth in the CT such that the map containing it is opened (the map is in the zip file, too) Then try to readd the token on the map and observe the bug

I have no idea what is going on, maybe I just do not see the forest because of all the trees I am interested into that because I have the same problem in my main campaign (even if extensions are unloaded); I would like to avoid creating a new campaign just because of that bug

EDIT: I literally ran a game on FG on Saturday the first time since 18 months; so, it may be that I got rusty and overlook something
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 22nd, 2021 at 22:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    it may be that I got rusty and overlook something
    You are far too young to have rust
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You are far too young to have rust
    hehe; but maybe I got attacked by a rust monster

The Token: Auto Scale To Grid option is turned off in the campaign you posted; so the tokens are not scaled automatically.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The Token: Auto Scale To Grid option is turned off in the campaign you posted; so the tokens are not scaled automatically.

Regards,
    JPG
    aaaaah! I completely forgot about that option Thanks a lot I actually looked into the options, but somehow didn't see that one

Sorry for the red hering here So, I was indeed rusty! (though I think I quickly forgot that this option exists when I startet FG )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 23rd, 2021 at 11:01.

Thread Information