DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player 5E - Weeknights 7pm PST

FG License: Unity
    Time Zone: PST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday through Friday, weekly
    Term: Indefinite
    Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: 5E,

Game System Experience: D&D 2-5E, Pathfinder 1E, every version of a Star Wars RPG from WEG 2nd onward, GURPS 4E, Shadowrun 3/4E, Palladium Games (Rifts/Robotech), Mutants and Masterminds 3E.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I’ve been using it to GM my 5E home game for about the past year. Haven’t used it as a player yet.

Character Type Preferred: I tend to like Melee types, but will play anything if there is a need within the group. At the moment I’m more interested in the acting/roleplay part and I can get that with any Race/Class combo. My 5E characters have been a Dwarf Champion Fighter and a Half Elf Life Cleric.

About me: I’ve been alternating GM in a home game for about 25 years, and am currently the GM of that party. We bounce around game systems fairly regularly and have been doing 5E for the past year. I’m looking to join a second game as a player to get a chance to play vice GM. I’m hoping to find a relaxed group of folks who want to roleplay PCs, inter party talk, banter etc., consistent characterization that sort of thing. So long as I can get my silly accents/voices going them I’m not too picky as to what type of adventures we’d set out on.

I’m on the west coast though so it’d need to be later in the evenings on weeknights, 7-10PM PST or there about. I’d love to find a regular group to join or a long-term campaign, but I’ll take what I can get.
    Last edited by Ryckarde; June 18th, 2021 at 23:46.

Thread Information