STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    EDIT:

You know what? It works, thank you a lot
    Last edited by LordZoltam; June 28th, 2021 at 21:20.

Yes, it will reset the image to what is in the module.

Can you screenshot the image that you are having problems with. Make sure that it's unlocked and you include the sidebar in the screenshot.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Step 2.5 has been done several times with an error message that reads image with that name already exists but is nowhere to be found in the game images from the game side!

IN the campaign directory the image is there but when you try to pull ity up game side it is no where to be found! so I can't share it!

So the image is listed under images in the campaign - but it is nowhere to be found? I'm confused by that. Can you give us some screenshots of what you mean.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    What file type is the image? What color type/scheme/palette is the file using? Can you post the image here (if not copyrighted) so others can try it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No because im not a soft ware engineer just an old guy trying to run a game...In my FGU folder under campaign, then images...In my hard drive there are all the images. but in game there are no images under my image folder. when I import one it says "Image file already exists in campaign. Skipped" IN the good old days when things worked you could drag and drop an image into the game under images...now you can't do that... why?

It's because the image system in FGU supports multiple layers, a single layer or no layers at all. Therefore, FGU cannot assume any direct 1-to-1 mapping from image files to image records (unlike FGC which required exactly one image per image record).

If it's saying that the Image file already exists in campaign; that means that the image file name already exists in the campaign images directory. Once it is in the directory, it will be available in the Assets window under the Campaign bag.

From there, you can either drag and drop the thumbnail from the Assets window Campaign bag to the Images record list; or you can double click the thumbnail in the Assets, and click the Create Image Record button.

Regards,
    JPG

How images are handled is the biggest difference between FGC and FGU. It is worth you while to watch the seven minute first video here in the "How do I ???? in Unity" thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity

Thread Information