Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FGU dosen't load some image after last update

Hi everyone, i hope this tread dosen't exist already.

Today i load my game and the log show with some errors: some map of the module i have (Carrion Crown 1 for pathfinder 1). In these map i see the pin for the stories and some effect but nothing else.

In attach my logfile.

Sorry for my poor english and thanks for the help
    Attached Files Attached Files

I just ran a Check For Updates on my local system to make sure I had the latest copy of that module. When opening that module, I am not getting that error on those maps. It seems like something interfered with the download of those files.

* Can you go into the FG data folder (using folder button at top of launch screen); go to "vaults" folder; delete the "PZOSMWPZO9043FG.dat" file, and run a new Check For Updates?

* If that doesn't work, can you double-check that you do not have any security or internet filtering software that is blocking images or other files. If so, disable, and repeat steps above.

Regards,
    JPG

this is what my players are seeing when I push out images

Here are the errors we (players) got when Magnus tried to share images
    ErrLog.png
    Last edited by Dukehart; June 20th, 2021 at 03:43.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukehart View Post
    What is this related to? Unless you are experiencing the exact same issue as discussed in this thread, please start in a new thread. For the information we need to help you, please see the link in my signature.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Same issue. Different Ruleset.
    Preliminary investigation report:

Steps:
    1. Copy a preexisting campaign folder from FG Classic into FG Unity.
    2. Add a New image to the campaign images folder
    3. Share the new image to players

Expected Result: Players should see the image

Actual Result: Image window is blank (with faint grid lines)

ErrLog.png

Blog Entries

Steps:

ErrLog.png
    Have you given time for the image to actually download? Depending upon image size and bandwidth, that can take some time.

Please use the compile logs button shown in the corner of the image you captures and attach the actual logs here. The screen show you include shows no errors or warnings.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Steps:

ErrLog.png
    You need step 2.5. Import image into campaign. You need to have the image in the campaign before sharing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi, i'm here again.

I've tryed what have you told me to do, but nothing worked, the image still wont work but the pin is there and it works. Only the image do't appear

Can you make sure that you don't have a file for Carrion Crown in your modules folder. If so delete it and the try again.

If there isn't a module then go to the image list and see if the image that you have a problem with has a book and pen icon next to it. If it has right click on the image in the list and select revert changes. See if that fixes the problem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information