Starfinder Playlist

is there any way to import a DRAWING layer?

in the map setup section you can add walls, folders etc.
    is there any way to add another image (a png) on top of a map, if they are exactly the same size?
    is there any way to IMPORT a DRAWN layer, or to draw something and then copy and paste over it?
    would anyone be willing to add me into a game and show me how they do these things please?
    i will pay with art.
    if i must.

You can add another image on top of an existing one by dragging it from the Assets > Images and dropping it onto the existing layer. Your image will need to be in your campaign/images folder or the top level FGData/images folder in order for that to work.

Anything you add to an image (whether it's drawn or not) needs to be an image. So whatever you want to add as a layer needs to be a .jpg or .png file. If you are looking to do this as an easy way to get LoS into an image then I don't think this is going to work. The Line of sight data is an .xml file and there's no getting around that. Somewhere along the line you'll need to create that data file in order for the Line of sight to work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

thanks man. i need to turn a photoshop .AI file into an xml.
    alternatively to copy a .png INTO the drawing layer, and then convert it to walls.
    i will swop art for advice

Thread Information