DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5e - Toll the Dead

Hello guys! Need some help here!

The cantrip "toll the dead" deals 1d8 if the target is not wounded and 1d12 if it is.

How can I automate this? Any one know?

tks!

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to 5E sub-forum.

Not sure you can. Maybe something along the lines of

IFT(bloodied) DMG...

I would have to check the wiki to figure it out better and even then only think you can add additiona damage, not change damage dice completely

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It would be IFTWounded);DMG: 1d12.

However it would be a lot easier just to add an extra line into the actions for the cantrip to deal with the additional damage.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't that add an additional 1d12 to the existing 1d8 damage?

I would just add a second damage line to the action and ask the DM, but...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, as noted it would add an additional 1d12. I was just using that as an example. There isn’t an elegant way to change the dice rolled using effects as you say. It is easier to just add the second damage line to the cantrip and use whatever line is appropriate.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information