STAR TREK 2d20

Preparing an NPC stat sheet

I am preparing a stat sheet for creature that has a bonus action called Chill Breath. This is the description of the action

As a bonus action, the ice goblin can breathe a chill air towards the target. The target must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.

When I put the NPC on the Combat Tracker, it properly parses and displays the action, the saving throw required and the fact that it recharged on a d6 roll of 5 or 6. However, it does not create an effect to be put on the target that indicates that the target has disadvantage on its next attack roll. How do I modify the description so that it can be properly parsed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There is no wording which will pick up and parse a disadvantage on an attack or anything else. Advantage/disadvantage isn't one of the things that's parsed automatically.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You could just make the goblin give a -4 or -5 modifier on the next attack which is about the equivalent of disadvantage.

I ended up creating a custom effect under the Effects Tool that puts the disadvantage on the target. That seems to work.

Thread Information