FG Spreadshirt Swag

[LFG][AD&D2E] Looking for Long Term, Weekly Campaign - Reliable Role-Player!

Hello all,

I'm at somewhat of a stressful time in life at the moment and looking for a bit of an escape via AD&D 2E in particular, that being my first and still favorite version of D&D to have played. Faerun was always my favored setting, and I'm generally looking for that or a similarly high fantasy but still mostly inoffensive backdrop, with a friendly group appreciative of role-playing. Given FG has very robust support for AD&D, I've fingers crossed there may be some games out there! I'm looking for a long term campaign so that we can really get to develop a rapport as characters and players, but stringing together modules with the same party or something similar would also work! With regard to my own preferences, it's all about role-playing as stated, but I do have a particular liking for the odd classes requiring those difficult rolls to get (paladin/ranger/druid/bard/etc)! Kits are great, too. I'd want to learn about the setting and party composition before deciding any of that, find my own niche.

Given this is AD&D and the lowest levels can be murderous (literally) for lack of abilities developed at that point, I'll consider the mid- to higher levels a big bonus!

Thanks very much for considering my request for a place at your table, and I hope to hear from you. Please feel free to reach out via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725.

SUMMARY INFO

Licenses: FGU Ultimate, FGC Demo (I am fully stocked up on 2E class and rule books)
    Experience: 26+ years of tabletop, beginning with AD&D2E and every edition thereafter, along with many other settings!
    Availability: 1pm-5pm EST OR 7/8pm-midnight EST. Currently have most days open except the Wednesday afternoon spot and the Tuesday evening spot.
    Seeking: Role-playing and good story, with flexible character creation options, in Faerun. Content mostly family friendly level, excepting violence (kind of a hallmark of the game). Friendly players. Long term campaign or series of campaigns, that we can become friends and better develop our stories together along the way. A smaller group, 4-6 characters, suits me best so that everyone has a chance to shine and explore their character's story.
    Contact: Please feel free to reach me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725!
    Last edited by LegacyArkGames; August 16th, 2021 at 03:06.

Still on the lookout for one or more weekly AD&D games! Please feel free to contact me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 for fastest reply, or you can also private message me here on the boards, but I tend to forget to check 'em. Thank you!

Thread Information