DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Loaded Update, Now Campaign Folder Empty

Hey, first post on the forum since I can't seem to find anyone who has had my exact issue.
    First off, I've been the DM of a private campaign for a little over a year. COVID forced us to move to this great online tool, but I'll admit we did it a bit on the fly and I am neither technically savvy nor well versed with this software.
    Second, a few of the guys went on vacation over the past three weeks, so it's actually been almost a month since we all accessed the Fantasy Grounds Unity interface. It's been our first long break since we started.
    Third, I got on an hour before our session to download the latest updates, per usual, but then when I went to load the campaign, that option was greyed out.
    Finally, after some research I came to discover that my C:\user\documents\fantasygrounds\campaigns folder is completely empty....as is my cache, my docs and images...I've downloaded sooooo many custom images over the past year...anyway...

Is there any recourse or am SOL?

Thanks for any help.
    Beer. Proof that Hanseath loves us and wants us to be happy.

The FG data folder does not change from the default, unless you change it in the Settings.
    (The default location is "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fa ntasy Grounds")

If you changed the Data Folder path in the Settings, then look in the default location (or where you might have installed previously).
    If you changed the Channel option in the Settings, then make sure you are in the Live channel, run a new update, and see if you have your campaigns back.

If you installed FG on a new machine, then you'll need to copy over the data files from the old machine. All data files for FG are stored on your local machine.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information