DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Custom Race - Image links not working(?)

Hi All,

I searched but couldnt find a solution so I'm asking...

I've made a custom race using the very latest version of FGU (v4.1.4 2021-06-08, updated a few moments ago) that includes 3 subraces, several special attributes, a few custom spells and I have made some .jpeg images that are linked & accessible from the "Main" tab of the race card.

In my development mod, everything works and links 100% properly... I export the images, race and spells as a module and get a "success" message (everytime)... I start a new empty campaign, load all of the core library modules and then LASTLY add my custom module to the campaign (I've also attempted loads w/o any mods/core books except mine, the results are the same)... I check and everything is 100% perfectly right where it's supposed to be in the new directories... I open the race card and hit the link square for the image(s), there are 2 individuals, and a blank white image box opens, the image's title text is there, just no fookin' image... just a blank white field (see the screenshot I've attached to this message)...

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 6.37.18 PM.png

This screenshot shows my Library, Assests & Images:

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 6.59.18 PM.png

If I open the Images tab, both images are listed but again when they're opened, they're blank. The images themselves are in the assets folder, right where they should be.

If I build a PC w/ the race, literally EVERYTHING else works flawlessly, even the level up bonuses at 3, 7, 9, etc work perfectly... its ONLY the images that wont link/load properly.

Any one got thoughts on why the image links aren't not working? Any help would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by BigMacDaddy; June 16th, 2021 at 00:01.

Welcome to FG

Were the images imported into your creation campaign? And linked by dragging from the images list? If so the problem might be the image name. Try removing the apostrophe from the names.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Welcome to FG

Were the images imported into your creation campaign? And linked by dragging from the images list? If so the problem might be the image name. Try removing the apostrophe from the names.
    Yes, yes, and... hmmm that's an interesting and very good thought/suggestion ... I would't be surprised at all if you're correct about the apostrophe... I'll try that and report back.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Try removing the apostrophe from the names.
    That did it!!

Thanks so much Zacchaeus!!

Thread Information