FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Weekend Games EST Starfinder Pathfinder

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: EST
    Prefer evenings Weekday or Weekend
    Long Term Campaign or Adventure Path
    Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: Starfinder, Pathfinder 1E, Pathfinder 2e
    Game System Experience: couple years experience with Pathfinder, familiar with the rules but haven't yet really played Starfinder
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None, just starting

About me: Have played a lot of Pathfinder 1e, and some 2e, haven't had a chance to actually play Starfinder yet. I've never actually been able to play through an AP from start to finish and would love a chance to actually do that. AP's I'd like to try include:
    Starfinder: Dead Suns, Dawn of Flame, or going through the smaller ones in order (Against the throne, Signal of Screams, Devastation Ark)
    Pathfinder 1e: Rise of the Runelords, Hell's Vengeance, Way of the Wicked. Willing to try about any of them really.
    Pathfinder 2e: Again about any of them.

Mainly used Roll20 before and got tired of an endemic problem it seems to have where GM's get a game together and them abandon them before they even start or go one session and then abandon them. I put up with a couple years of that and have just gotten tired of it. I really want to experience playing through a long-term game for once.
    I have put a listing in the Discord LFG channel.
    Last edited by Rabidredneck; June 15th, 2021 at 22:11.

Hi Rabidredneck,

I am starting up a weekly Pathfinder 1e game on Sundays. We will be playing the Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path and I need another player or two. The time frame is 2pm to 6pm eastern. If it sounds of interest, send me a message and we can exchange Discord info. Thanks!

Thread Information