DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[3.5] Flat-footed monk and AC

Now: we have a field on the character sheet to add a second stat to AC besides basic "dex", monks/ninjas/swordsages usually go with Wis. I've noticed that when a character is flat-footed, dex bonus ain't checked in for AC (and this works as intended), but neither the secondary stat (which in this case is wisdom) is. Is there a way to edit it to work anyways? A monk's wis bonus is said to apply even when flat-footed, or mayba a way to add a checkbox such as "apply when flat-footed"? At the moment the only workaround I have is to get an effect such as "IF: flat-footed; AC: [WIS]"

Also, is there an extension (already made, or should I try and make one somehow? Or even better, an already existing command) which is able to link encumbrance levels as an effect? (thanks to Saint Kelrugem's full overlay extension, i'd probably go with "NIF: unencumbered; AC: [-WIS]" or something like that)

yeah, my laziness is so great I'm trying to automate as much as possible... also because my brain is fried and my memory is so bad, so bad I end up forgetting even important things, not mentioning a wisdom AC bonus on a flat-footed monk from some random PC/NPC

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Now: we have a field on the character sheet to add a second stat to AC besides basic "dex", monks/ninjas/swordsages usually go with Wis. I've noticed that when a character is flat-footed, dex bonus ain't checked in for AC (and this works as intended), but neither the secondary stat (which in this case is wisdom) is. Is there a way to edit it to work anyways? A monk's wis bonus is said to apply even when flat-footed, or mayba a way to add a checkbox such as "apply when flat-footed"? At the moment the only workaround I have is to get an effect such as "IF: flat-footed; AC: [WIS]"

Also, is there an extension (already made, or should I try and make one somehow? Or even better, an already existing command) which is able to link encumbrance levels as an effect? (thanks to Saint Kelrugem's full overlay extension, i'd probably go with "NIF: unencumbered; AC: [-WIS]" or something like that)

yeah, my laziness is so great I'm trying to automate as much as possible... also because my brain is fried and my memory is so bad, so bad I end up forgetting even important things, not mentioning a wisdom AC bonus on a flat-footed monk from some random PC/NPC
    I think the answer to both questions is no You need to handle that manual as you do it right now; that part of AC may indeed need some updates for catering monks

Ahahah it's fine it's fine, I just wanted to know if there was something I missed

Thread Information