DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FG themes incompatibility?

Hello again!

I posted this thread in The House of Healing, but a little investigation seems to narrow the problem to the GURPS ruleset so I decided to cross-post over here.
    One of my friends is running a GURPS campaign on FGC and I dediced to gift him a copy of the Western Theme for Fantasy Grounds. Overall it works well, except for a single error that occours when someone logs in or when the UI changes (for example when resizing the chat panel):

Ruleset Error: desktop: No vertical anchor defined for panel (dicetower)

What happens is that we cannot access the dice tower, so we had to (hopefully temporarily) disable it. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix? We are not running any other extensions apart from this theme.
    Thank you in advance!

Blog Entries
    The themes may not work with community rulesets. Its probably an impossible task to ensure that the themes can work 100% across all rulesets especially those that are not coded and maintained by SmiteWorks.
    jwatmough may see your post and may be able to address, or ronnke may be able to find what is different in GURPS but it may end up being an unsupported issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexos View Post
    Hello again!

I posted this thread in The House of Healing, but a little investigation seems to narrow the problem to the GURPS ruleset so I decided to cross-post over here.
    One of my friends is running a GURPS campaign on FGC and I dediced to gift him a copy of the Western Theme for Fantasy Grounds. Overall it works well, except for a single error that occours when someone logs in or when the UI changes (for example when resizing the chat panel):

Ruleset Error: desktop: No vertical anchor defined for panel (dicetower)

What happens is that we cannot access the dice tower, so we had to (hopefully temporarily) disable it. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix? We are not running any other extensions apart from this theme.
    Thank you in advance!
    I will have a look and see if there is something obvious I can fix in the ruleset, but I can't guarantee anything as I don't have this theme. It would help me out if you could try load the theme with the vanilla CoreRPG ruleset and tell me if the issue still persists.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Blog Entries
    The theme is locked so it will be hard to glean too much from the theme.
    The OP has posted here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...icetower-error and they have tested it OK with CoreRPG.
    Probably doesnt help overly much...

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I will have a look and see if there is something obvious I can fix in the ruleset, but I can't guarantee anything as I don't have this theme. It would help me out if you could try load the theme with the vanilla CoreRPG ruleset and tell me if the issue still persists.
    Much appreciated!
    As damned pointed out, I have tried running a test CoreRPG campaign with only that theme activated and encountered no problems, that's how we narrowed it down to the ruleset. I'm not sure about what I'm about to say, but I think that theme tries to reposition the tower and maybe that is creating a conflict?

Much appreciated!
    As damned pointed out, I have tried running a test CoreRPG campaign with only that theme activated and encountered no problems, that's how we narrowed it down to the ruleset. I'm not sure about what I'm about to say, but I think that theme tries to reposition the tower and maybe that is creating a conflict?
    I believe I have found the issue. I will release a new update in the next day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I believe I have found the issue. I will release a new update in the next day or so.
    You are always the best

Hi! I was just wondering if there was an update on this?

My apologies, this slipped my mind. I will upload later today.

The updated ruleset is now available. Let me know if it fixed the issue.

Download here: https://bit.ly/GURPS4ECore

Thread Information