DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF1-2P; Mon 7-10 PT; 5E; 2nd Level

I am looking for an easy-going player or two for a game played Mondays 7-10pm California time. The party just made second level but we lost one player to summer stuff for a few months and we had planned to start Sunless Citadel on the 28th. We are relative newbies, including me who is DMing for my first time after having played as a player for a little over a year, but we are also older people in our low 50s. I am guessing this will only take about 4-5 sessions. We use FGU and Discord.

If you are still looking for players I might be interested in joining. I have played every edition of D&D from basic through 4e, but only a bit of 5e. Most of my 5e knowledge comes from reading sourcebooks, and listening to Critical Role, but would love to get involved in a 5e based game. I have been running a 4e campaign on FG for the past couple of years for a few people who prefer it to 5e, with the synergistic play of the various 4e class powers and the tactical complexity of combat. I have been looking for a good fit for a 5e game, but finding games in the evening for PST can be a bit hard. I live in Arizona and the 7-10 PT is a great timeslot for me. I am also 47 years old myself so the age demographic is also a good match . I know a little bit about the sunless citadel from it's 4th edition iteration, but it has been quite awhile since I read it so don't remember much. I tend to play melee based characters, but would be willing to fill any role the party might currently be lacking, since I have not played much 5e it would all be new/fun for me to dig into. IF you are already full at the moment, please keep me in mind should something open up again in the future, or if you have any questions for me please let me know! Thanks for the consideration.

I will PM you.

Hello Tooting Dog,
    I am looking to join a 5E game. I have not played DnD in a while but I am familiar with the rules etc., and I am still fairly new to Fantasy Grounds. I am in my 50's.
    I am in Washington state so the time works for me. The one thing that may not work for you is that I can only play bi-monthly (2-3 times a month) give or take.
    Last edited by Traygin; June 15th, 2021 at 05:39.

Hi Tooting Dog,

Great name! If you’re still looking for player’s I’d be interested in joining. I’m a longtime player/gm with my friends, but haven’t done the reaching out for online players before. I’m currently GMing for my home game and am looking for another game to join to just relax, be a player and get my game on! I’ve played and run several RPGs, mostly Star Wars types and D&D (2e, lots of 3e, one game of 4e, 5e for the past year). I did run Sunless Citadel in 3rd edition, but it’s been 13ish years, I think.

I enjoy the character acting aspect of things and am familiar with 5E and FGU. I’m 43 in So Cal (I know that sounds like an online dating profile, but I can’t think of a cooler way to say it), so 7-10 on Mondays would be great! I’d be more than happy to play any class/race combo…I just wanna play! ��

I have been replying with private messages and have received private messages and have five people very interested and who seem like a good fit which is too many. The game does not start until the 28th and so there is more than one-week to see who might decide to drop. I do want to reiterate we are basically newbies (I have over a year experienced and am the most experienced of my core group) and so am cautious how receptive a veteran might be. So, I am looking for those on the newer side of the spectrum who will understand that the old and cranky DM has a lot on his plate beyond the rules with the learning curve regarding the nuances of good gameplay and trying to wrangle cats into an adventure.

Thread Information