5E Character Create Playlist

Maps are Unusable

as a player I cannot move my tokens more than 2 squares before the mouse icon becomes the 4 way arrow moving the map, we have updated FG and this keeps happening to us making the maps and tokens useless as I cannot move them. When I move, sometimes it moves a whole different PC token moves. My autistic *** cannot handle this keeping on happening, I want to break so much ****, this is so god damn frustrating.

I have no idea what extensions my DM is using, but this is unplayable.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Have you tried clicking on your token and then moving using the cursor key/number pad on your keyboard?

Otherwise, please compile your log files - type /console in the chat window and then "Compile logs" from the console window, and post the resulting ZIP file as an attachment here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As noted on Discord as well; you need to test in a new campaign without extensions to see whether an extension or combination of extensions is what is causing the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

thanks, it must have been some extension, he turned off everything and it works now, ty
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Thread Information