DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    What version are you on?
    The current build should be 1.06
    I am starting to think I am on the wrong version of the ruleset. I downloaded the PAK in the first post of this thread and taking a peek in the code I find little reference to version but I do find the get actor line.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

That explains it. Going to the forge it is.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I just finished loading up the Core book and the Adventure it contains and have created 2 separate modules from it, one for Character Creation for players and another for the adventure. Now for my spouse to get their gaming group scheduled to run it.

I haven't run into any issues of any kind that weren't issues I created by linking to items that don't exist in the module (rookie mistakes).

My only question is what is the extra dice on the table that has +, 1, -1 etc? I haven't seen it referenced in the rulebook anywhere.

Thanks, again for all the work that went into this.
    Last edited by DaddieCat; February 10th, 2023 at 14:03.

Blog Entries
    Hi DaddieCat it is just a Fate/Fudge die. It is part of the underlying CoreRPG. I may remove it and the d100 at some point but they are pretty harmless - give them an apple and they probably wont bite anyone.

I figured it was something like that. I haven't tried to dive into MoreCore or your new Xcore yet. I think Xcore is my next deep dive for a hombrew project.

Have a great day!

Blog Entries
    Stealing a line from Robert Schwalb when I asked him what his favorite adventure for Shadow of the Demon Lord was - "I love all my children" - Id start with XCore - It can do a whole lot with a pretty manageable interface. MoreCore has many more options but that also brings some more complexity.

Thread Information