DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebris View Post
    I am currently encountering an error with this extension in 2e whenever I add or remove items from the Party Sheet:

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "ty-Inventory-Weight:..ts/parcelweight.lua"]:22: attempt to index a nil value

I do have a number of other extensions, so it may be an issue of playing nice, but I just don't know enough about it to say one way or the other. Since it does seem to be originating from your extension, I thought I would put it on your radar.

Thank you for your many extensions! They are much appreciated.
    Not seeing any issues testing it solo. As usual, first step is to remove all your other extensions and see if you can still reproduce the issue. If you can't, add back your extensions in groups or one at a time to figure out which one is incompatible.
    If you can reproduce the issue without any other extensions loaded, please send me your campaign db.xml so I can track it down.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    EDIT: should it be player visible also?
    I would like it if it would be visible to players too.
    Maybe add a toggleable option for that?

Would that be possible to implement?

Okay, did it myself by removing the <gmvisibleonly /> attribute from the ps_inventory.xml file

I've added that as a feature request. https://github.com/FG-Unofficial-Dev...eight/issues/6
    I'll take a look at it when I get a chance.

Thread Information