STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Tested the item removal with no extensions loaded with 4E ruleset. Same issue. Added 50lb Plate Armor then removed. Still shows the weight amount.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Added 50lb Plate Armor then removed. Still shows the weight amount.
    Ah! Forgot to add a handler looking for items/coins being removed. Thanks!

EDIT: posted a hotfix.
    Last edited by bmos; June 17th, 2021 at 18:32.

bmos I sent you a PM and tried to attach a JPG that apparently did not work. Here is a copy of the proposed modification I suggested. With even a miss spelling of Current.....

Party sheet.JPG
    Last edited by Merell; January 6th, 2022 at 03:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Merell View Post
    bmos I sent you a PM and tried to attach a JPG that apparently did not work. Here is a copy of the proposed modification I suggested. With even a miss spelling of Current.....

Party sheet.JPG
    Yeah, easy to add.
    I'll put it on the list and hopefully can get to it pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Merell View Post

Party sheet.JPG
    I didn't have time to pretty it up or automate anything, but here is a beta build you can manually install into your extensions folder that gives you a basic number field to keep track of that max weight limit.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4E ruleset.
    I'm getting an error when opening a parcel or trying to create a new one.
    No other extensions loaded.

[2/5/2022 12:54:33 PM] RULESET: Dungeons and Dragons (4E) ruleset (v2021-11-15) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [2/5/2022 12:54:33 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2022-01-04) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2022 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [2/5/2022 12:54:33 PM] EXTENSION: CoreRPG - Party Item Weight v1.4\nFor Fantasy Grounds v4.1+\nBy bmos
    [2/5/2022 12:54:33 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 6.6223806
    [2/5/2022 12:54:37 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (coinframe) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (treasureparcel)
    [2/5/2022 12:54:37 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (coinframe) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (treasureparcel)
    [2/5/2022 12:54:37 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (parcelweight) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (treasureparcel)
    [2/5/2022 12:54:37 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (parcelweight) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (treasureparcel)

Thanks. I posted an update that fixes 4e and also adds color coding to make it more obvious when party inventory is beyond the max weight i added in the 1.4 beta.

I have v2 of your Coin Weight extension added too, but the coins in the Parcel don't register in the Total Weight box, and no Coins item shows up in the Parcel Inventory field. Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by NerdisaurusWrex View Post
    I have v2 of your Coin Weight extension added too, but the coins in the Parcel don't register in the Total Weight box, and no Coins item shows up in the Parcel Inventory field. Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks for pointing that out. Looks like I forgot to update this when I released the new version of Coins Weight.
    I'm pushing a new version of this that doesn't even need Coins Weight anymore.
    Last edited by bmos; June 11th, 2022 at 21:43.

I am currently encountering an error with this extension in 2e whenever I add or remove items from the Party Sheet:

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "ty-Inventory-Weight:..ts/parcelweight.lua"]:22: attempt to index a nil value

I do have a number of other extensions, so it may be an issue of playing nice, but I just don't know enough about it to say one way or the other. Since it does seem to be originating from your extension, I thought I would put it on your radar.

Thank you for your many extensions! They are much appreciated.

Thread Information